iMessage / Messages (Mountain Lion)

This is a discussion on iMessage / Messages (Mountain Lion) within the General Chat board part of the General category; So, who has OS X Mountain Lion or an iOS device with iMessage? PM me if you want my email ...

ItzNitro is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iMessage / Messages (Mountain Lion)

So, who has OS X Mountain Lion or an iOS device with iMessage? PM me if you want my email for it.

Not sure what forum this belongs in (this, or iPhone, or OS etc...).

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too bad I broke my iPhone a couple weeks ago =(

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Too bad I broke my iPhone a couple weeks ago =(
    Ah, shame dude! How've you been anyway? Long time haha

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive been good .. moved out of my GParents house and in with a new room mate and her daughter, so far life is treating me pretty well with no complaints. How have you been ?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive been good .. moved out of my GParents house and in with a new room mate and her daughter, so far life is treating me pretty well with no complaints. How have you been ?
    Awesome buddy! I know how relieving that is. I've got a few tough decisions to make at the minute, they should all be sorted in the next year or so...aside from that, I landed a sweet job doing what I love! How's yourself?

Y'see, we're not talking off topic in this thread. It's just uh, we don't have iMessage/Messages sorted out! haha

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well we are in the general chat section, I think we are generally chatting hehe
    As for myself, I am trying my best to make life work haha, sure things can go wrong but thats you gotta power through like a boss and triumph over everything. (At least thats the way I see it)

What kind of job did you get ? Im still looking for another one, my current one is night time only and I get hella bored during the day (hence why I am always on here)

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well we are in the general chat section, I think we are generally chatting hehe
    As for myself, I am trying my best to make life work haha, sure things can go wrong but thats you gotta power through like a boss and triumph over everything. (At least thats the way I see it)

What kind of job did you get ? Im still looking for another one, my current one is night time only and I get hella bored during the day (hence why I am always on here)
    You know it man, sitting back & watching life go by isn't fun. I want too much out of life to just sit back & take it easy.

And after about a year and a half of getting rejected from every from McDonald's to Asda (Walmart), I get my first job as a web developer at a pretty well-known British-based fashion company. Genuinely, I love every day there; couldn't find a better job imo. What sort'a job are you trying to get?

You'll eventually find something decent; it took me a year and a half to even find a job!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont even know at this point .. anything I can take I guess haha. I did like working at Phoenix Preschool, but I cant work there anymore ..... I did like Zumiez (a skate shop) but honestly I dont think I would be doing that my whole life unless I was a manager. I think i should go to Target or something, Starbuks perhaps ........ Im sure I will think of something. I DO know our local iHop is always hiring, the only problem is I dont know if they hire hella people meaning I wont get many hours ? Its worth checking out though.

Grats on your position as a web-developer .. I can honestly say I dont know one who is actually one of those type of people (well i do now hehe)

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont even know at this point .. anything I can take I guess haha. I did like working at Phoenix Preschool, but I cant work there anymore ..... I did like Zumiez (a skate shop) but honestly I dont think I would be doing that my whole life unless I was a manager. I think i should go to Target or something, Starbuks perhaps ........ Im sure I will think of something. I DO know our local iHop is always hiring, the only problem is I dont know if they hire hella people meaning I wont get many hours ? Its worth checking out though.

Grats on your position as a web-developer .. I can honestly say I dont know one who is actually one of those type of people (well i do now hehe)
    Fair enough man; that's one thing I hear a lot, having unstable hours etc...a friend I know in a Starbucks here says it's quite good & consistent. I mean, I'm not so sure about retail and all of that since I've not really had any experience in that, but when people say IT is only getting better - they are not wrong; it's definitely worth trying to get a job in IT.

Haha, cheers buddy! I'm writing up a course on basic web development for people with zero knowledge on the topic with Tyler & a few other lads over on our site. Anyway, good luck with what you wanna do bro; give us a shout if you're wanting to get in to IT!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im not sure what IT stands for, but I am assuming it is computer people ? Honestly that is a passion I have always had, just never had money to actually pay for a college to further my education in the field, only hands on work as well as highschool teachings