PrizeRebel | If It's Legal They Will Buy It! | Cash Online

This is a discussion on PrizeRebel | If It's Legal They Will Buy It! | Cash Online within the General Chat board part of the General category; I love how you trick members of this community into clicking links that are blank....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Flash is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love how you trick members of this community into clicking links that are blank.

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    Hello Everyone!

I have been a member of PrizeRebel’s website for about two weeks now and for all of my hard work (hahaha… XD) this is what I have to show for it.

Proof They Pay

I imagine a lot of people look at PrizeRebel’s website and say “It must be a giant scam”. Well, it isn’t. The way PrizeRebel and other websites like it work is they get their user’s to complete surveys and signups, in doing so the owner of the website (PrizeRebel in this case) gets paid a certain amount of money. To compensate the user and add more of an incentive to keep performing, they pay their user a percentage of the profit. This way both PrizeRebel and YOU get paid.

PrizeRebel works on a simple point system… Really simple. $1.00 = 1.00 point. 1 == 1. I know, it’s complicated.

PrizeRebel has a minimum payout of 5 points. You cannot “cash out” until you have at least $5 worth of points. The best part about it is that they pay you in PAYPAL!. PrizeRebel will pay in terms of Steam game gifts (Like how I got Overlord and other games), Amazon.com purchases, Ebay, Target, I think they even support bestbuy and Walmart.

They have some huge list I never bothered reading all of the way through as my current interests lie in Steam Games and League of Legends, their method of paying works well for me.

Another cool thing PrizeRebel does is allow you to gain 20% of what your referrals earn which is why I am making this guide. I have tested PrizeRebel. I have profited from it, and now I want to help my friends do the same thing. As you can see from my “Quick Stats” I have earned $4.132 from the friends I have already referred. It’s how I was able to test their prize claim feature so quickly. Thank You BILL/Umbreezy!

Okay, it works, I proved it. So now you probably wanna know how you can get started as quickly as possible, right? I find it easiest to start by looking in the “Most Credited Offers” section on the homepage and picking something from there to do.

Step 1: Pick one…

Step 2: use the Search feature so you know what is REQUIRED to complete the given offer.

Step 3: Complete offer.

In this case, all you have to do is signup on the given website and then click the confirmation email they send you. Crediting usually only takes a few minutes although there are some offers that take 1-2 days to credit you. I would strongly suggest using a generic/spam email address such as a new hotmail, yahoo, or gmail when completing offers. If you use your regular email address you will probably regret. Spam is scary.

Suggestions:

Since my guide is extremely basic and somewhat slacking, I strongly encourage you to actually read their guide or watch these videos.

Visit NON-REF!!!! for more information

Juicy is offline Q-( ^.^ Q--)

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoogel View Post
    Erm, you did not get that game I'm afraid (This one: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting)

The content in your first post is duplicated from another source (PrizeRebel Review « Epic Fail Games). You just replaced the links with your website and a referral link.

Search engines are way too cleaver now a days
    I have added a link to site where I got the information from.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocean Spray View Post
    Good find. Not only that, he has the nerve to advertise a website and add his PrizeRebel referral link after multiple warnings. OP is violating the rules and lying about it.
    The referral link was removed by Ryan...

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have added a link to site where I got the information from.

The referral link was removed by Ryan...
    I quoted the original post that you had the referral link. You just changed it after we caught you.. Stop lying and making nonsense. I don't care about this but the fact that you lie and continue posting it up like you never noticed. He removed it and you put it back by disguising your referral link.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean Spray View Post
    I quoted the original post that you had the referral link. You just changed it after we caught you.. Stop lying and making nonsense. I don't care about this but the fact that you lie and continue posting it up like you never noticed. He removed it and you put it back by disguising your referral link.
    Okay so your getting up me for editing my post after logging in and then edit again 2mins later to fix everything..

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay so your getting up me for editing my post after logging in and then edit again 2mins later to fix everything..
    This is no place to argue because this thread is still useful to others. If you have any other issues, just PM me instead because I'm tired of reading lies upon lies. I'll let Ryan handle this.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't want to argue in the first place.
    All I wanted to do was tell you want I have gotten from this website and maybe get you as my referral but obviously I F**ked that up

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I removed the link earlier, why would you edit it back into the original post ? That is going against not only the rules, but against me ...

Darchrow is offline Life's good.

Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should not forget that d3scene is primary a source for gaming related stuff. All those snowball systems and methods to earn cash are really fishy in my opinion. We all know that there is nothing for free in life and some 'bad' people will always get benefits from stuff like this. So I think d3scene should not support any snowball/moneymaking or survey trash.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Darchrow For This Useful Post:

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchrow View Post
    We should not forget that d3scene is primary a source for gaming related stuff. All those snowball systems and methods to earn cash are really fishy in my opinion. We all know that there is nothing for free in life and some 'bad' people will always get benefits from stuff like this. So I think d3scene should not support any snowball/moneymaking or survey trash.
    It's almost like you had tapped into my mind and typed what I was thinking

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12