Post your desktops! (Final version)

This is a discussion on Post your desktops! (Final version) within the General Chat board part of the General category; :o :O tyyy!...

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 129
  1. #111
    aLLo-'s Avatar
    aLLo- is offline : )
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Canada ;)
    Posts
    871
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    196

    Re: Post your deskops!

    :o :O tyyy!



  2. #112
    gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    366
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    84

    Re: Post your deskops!



    No widgets, or any of that bullshit...

  3. #113
    Caramba is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,816
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    58

    Re: Post your deskops!

    Quote Originally Posted by gevorgkhc


    No widgets, or any of that bullshit...
    To save RAM ?

  4. #114
    Sharx's Avatar
    Sharx is offline more pew pew less QQ
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    513
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    71

    Re: Post your deskops!

    Quote Originally Posted by [1sk
    GODLIKE ]
    you know i got the best WoW themed desktop




    lol mate!

    fucking nice destop! How can i get mine like this? O.o

    btw this is mine
    2 + 2 is 4

  5. #115
    gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    366
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    84

    Re: Post your deskops!

    Quote Originally Posted by Caramba
    Quote Originally Posted by gevorgkhc


    No widgets, or any of that bullshit...
    To save RAM ?
    That, and my 16 MB graphics card won't be able to handle it. My comp will lag like a bitch...

  6. #116
    XplittR's Avatar
    XplittR is offline Hawt

    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,920
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    16
    Reputation
    1106

    Re: Post your deskops!

    gevor, you GOT to be kidding, right?! 16MB?!?! Gosh!

    Hawt.

  7. #117
    Caramba is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,816
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    58

    Re: Post your deskops!

    I have 64MB .. nothinng good aswell .. but I cant be arsed wasting my cash on buying a computer ..

    Gevorg, Im getting a new card soon from a friend .. so if you want mine :p

  8. #118
    gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    366
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    84

    Re: Post your deskops!

    Quote Originally Posted by XplittR
    gevor, you GOT to be kidding, right?! 16MB?!?! Gosh!
    I wish I was. I'm getting a better computer in the summer, after they finish reconstructing/remodeling my house.

    You can imagine how much I've had to tweak my shit out to get things to run smoothly.... it still lags sometimes in games with a lot happening on the screen..... it's not that I suck, it's just when Lich frost novas my hero, my screen freezes for like.. 4 seconds...

    733 MHz processor doesn't help much either...

    You can also imagine how much I hate it when people message me when I'm watching Anime.... my computer completely freezes for around a minute. So basically, if you message me, and I reply a minute later "I'm watching Anime", that means "Fuck off"

    Quote Originally Posted by Caramba
    I have 64MB .. nothinng good aswell .. but I cant be arsed wasting my cash on buying a computer ..

    Gevorg, Im getting a new card soon from a friend .. so if you want mine :p
    I heard UPS got offices worldwide. Gogogo.

  9. #119
    Caramba is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,816
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    58

    Re: Post your deskops!

    Quote Originally Posted by gevorgkhc
    Quote Originally Posted by XplittR
    gevor, you GOT to be kidding, right?! 16MB?!?! Gosh!
    I wish I was. I'm getting a better computer in the summer, after they finish reconstructing/remodeling my house.

    You can imagine how much I've had to tweak my shit out to get things to run smoothly.... it still lags sometimes in games with a lot happening on the screen..... it's not that I suck, it's just when Lich frost novas my hero, my screen freezes for like.. 4 seconds...

    733 MHz processor doesn't help much either...

    You can also imagine how much I hate it when people message me when I'm watching Anime.... my computer completely freezes for around a minute. So basically, if you message me, and I reply a minute later "I'm watching Anime", that means "Fuck off"

    Quote Originally Posted by Caramba
    I have 64MB .. nothinng good aswell .. but I cant be arsed wasting my cash on buying a computer ..

    Gevorg, Im getting a new card soon from a friend .. so if you want mine :p
    I heard UPS got offices worldwide. Gogogo.
    Sure, we could set up a deal .. if that's fine. However, I'll try to RIP that card from him as soon as possible.

  10. #120
    svenningen is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    1

    Re: Post your deskops!

    Signature removed, it exceeded maximum allowed size.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •