Post your desktops! (Final version)

This is a discussion on Post your desktops! (Final version) within the General Chat board part of the General category; Originally Posted by BlameTheGame Originally Posted by Just-Poison A message for Robin. Make sure u post This image as ur ...

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Caramba is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Post your Deskops!

Quote Originally Posted by BlameTheGame
    Quote Originally Posted by Just-Poison
    A message for Robin. Make sure u post This image as ur avatar next

------------------------------------------------------

More Flame and i add 20% to your warning, got it ?
    Lol Alex :-)
    Chill I think it was ironic, atleast I took it like that

Sarinha is offline *The only Miss D3Scene*
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sry telling you this,guys....
    but the MOST of you should "chill"...there are already some threads where one (or more) of you get pissed off! this is a friendly forum! so act like that! it is very unkind being unpolite when there was no real offence! you have to remember that you cant see the other,so ask first before you get pissed....
    and if there are some personal problems, than solve them privat not here!

p.s. i know this should tell you a mod, but it just starts getting on my nerves...
    pps. plz dont be angry with me, i just want to tell you

NoplaN is offline God
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarinha
    but the MOST of you should "chill"...there are already some threads where one (or more) of you get pissed off! this is a friendly forum! so act like that! it is very unkind being unpolite when there was no real offence! you have to remember that you cant see the other,so ask first before you get pissed....

p.s. i know this should tell you a mod, but it just starts getting on my nerves...
    I think so, too.

gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlameTheGame
    A message for Robin. Make sure u post This image as ur avatar next

------------------------------------------------------

More Flame and i add 20% to your warning, got it ?
    proove to me its flame then ill agree with the 20% warning. IF not i want an apology
    If a moderator thinks it's a flame, it's a flame. There are no 'ifs' or 'buts' about it. Remember this is a private domain; the members of the administration and staff moderate this forum according to their standards. If you don't like it, leave. You should be the one apologizing, not him.

If you think they were incorrect in their decision, then kindly contact the said moderator and explain your concern. Don't be a fucking prick about it. Remember that a moderator can ban for any reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarinha

Agreed. If you people would stop acting like fucking assholes, this forum would be a better place to chat and relax. If you have beef with somebody, there are many other methods than ruining threads and annoying everyone. PM, MSN, E-Mail, or whatever the fuck you want. Hell, there's even a 'flaming' section in this forum. Just keep it out of normal threads.

Toxik is offline Old News
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Hmm...*

Post your PC Desktop, or are we showing some person with odd lips? I am confused.. Well, anywho, heres my Desktop.. Plain? Yes? All my files are in "All Programs" which I have like 4 Boxes full of files. Yeah, I drew on it because I was bored and didnt' want you seeing my AIM, Yahoo, Etc. :-D ~+~ Enjoy ~+~

gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry taking it too far.... I didnt direct it as an offence and im sure that robin will agree with me on this one. As for gevorgkhc ur taking this way past what it was intentionally for. There is alot of undirected context in the forum, and i think that you should ease up with the flaming yourself because ive taken offence to what you have just said . A forum needs people on it to be effective, to be honest i dont think any newcomers would want to be part of this site if there are people like gevorgkhc stressing over little things such as this. It was my fault for posting "inapropriate" message in a desktop thread, so i take responsibility for the messages above. Im not making any more comotion and i think this should end here, considering that i was the one that started it.

Peace out guys
    -Edited out-

Yes, let the commotion just end. And by the way, don't even try to criticize me.

Caramba is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry taking it too far.... I didnt direct it as an offence and im sure that robin will agree with me on this one. As for gevorgkhc ur taking this way past what it was intentionally for. There is alot of undirected context in the forum, and i think that you should ease up with the flaming yourself because ive taken offence to what you have just said . A forum needs people on it to be effective, to be honest i dont think any newcomers would want to be part of this site if there are people like gevorgkhc stressing over little things such as this. It was my fault for posting "inapropriate" message in a desktop thread, so i take responsibility for the messages above. Im not making any more comotion and i think this should end here, considering that i was the one that started it.

Peace out guys

Not the originally quote.

You are making it worse, in addition with this I am on gevorg's side. I didn't mind you posted some stupid picture to make some fun of me, which is definetly okay.
    Just make sure you don't destroy a thread with it like you fucked up this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxik
    *Hmm...*

Post your PC Desktop, or are we showing some person with odd lips? I am confused.. Well, anywho, heres my Desktop.. Plain? Yes? All my files are in "All Programs" which I have like 4 Boxes full of files. Yeah, I drew on it because I was bored and didnt' want you seeing my AIM, Yahoo, Etc. :-D ~+~ Enjoy ~+~

How can you use such a stupid desktop ?

Forged is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AyCaramba

Quote Originally Posted by Toxik
    *Hmm...*

How can you use such a stupid desktop ?
    Indeed get a new one, i got some exelent ones xD

Sarinha is offline *The only Miss D3Scene*
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who is responsable for the "warn" for just-poison??

Infernal is offline Forum God
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMBA DESTKOP !!!!

Why noone use Blizzard with Arshmage? because Blizzard sucks!

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast