9/11 Memories

This is a discussion on 9/11 Memories within the General Chat board part of the General category; Originally Posted by Ocean Spray Lets just say 9/11 was a plot by the government to pursue the Middle East ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean Spray View Post
    Lets just say 9/11 was a plot by the government to pursue the Middle East and take control of their oil. There's a reason we've been there for 9 years and its not because of terrorism.
    Yet our oil situation seems pretty shitty to me though. I don't like the government regardless of conspiracy theories or not.

@kent

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Mads - I thought this thread would be good for showing off sadness. But I agree with you, discussions fit perfectly fine. Just wanted tto prevent flame wars in the first place.

Your guys questions and opinions are very interesting. I usually do not mind those theories, but well, at ssome point one has to question the system.. Following it blindly is just wrong.

Flash is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll give another example. Gaddhafi was murdered because he tried to revolt against the Americans and NATO for their excessive attacks on the middle east. Libya had one of the biggest oil reserves of the world. To be precise, the largest in Africa and 5th largest in the world. That is why America took action.. They have control of Libya's oil reserves but not one thing is mentioned about it. Gaddhafi was killed because people didn't like how he treated Libyans since most of them wanted Gaddhafi gone anyways.

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Revolutions are all around us.

Zacro is offline WoW Leveling Services

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is my theory.

I served my time in the United States Army starting in 2005, and you would be surprised at what things you hear in the background, or just catch a drift of if you would.

I have heard many things discussed among higher ranking Senior Officers in the military, and I personally would say that it was all planned from the beginning. They knew that the attack was going to happen, and never took any precautions to prevent it. This country has been through so much worse, but knew that it was coming and was prepared for it all. All of a sudden, we get this massive terrorist attack, and the Government has no knowledge of it ??? I would find that hard to believe.

My personal opinion on the matter, considering what I have overheard my the government myself is :

Everything was planned from the very beginning and everyone in the government knew everything about how it was going to happen, and exactly when it was going to happen. They let this happen to us in attempts to gain control of more oil sources for the United States, which to date, have not been shown any different to us.

The US Government has and always will be dirty. If there are any of you that think that the US Government is on your side, then you are by far the most confused individual that I know lol. They have never been on the general public's side for as long as I can remember. Most of the actions that you see happen over the news and what not is always put out to be the opposing countries fault, when in reality, its the US fault for not keeping their nose out of others business. They just can't keep to themselves, thus, leaving a path of destruction and many many valuable losses such as on this very day. We have lost thousands of American soldiers do to this action, and many of them that were very close friends of mine, even some that I went to school with.

Its funny isn't it ? The Government will go to another country, and completely destroy it, then turn around and re-build it again. Why do they do this you would ask yourself ? Because the US is too fucking lazy to go and accumulate their own oil by drilling, so they rely on outside sources to supply them. Thus the reason that they re-build the countries that they destroy, because they need the supplies from them.

In conclusion,

My personal condolences go out to each and every person who has experienced a loss in this catastrophic event that happened on September 11th of 2001. I lost some friends to do this tragedy because it started a war that will never end.

I'm interested to see what everyone else thinks as well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zacro For This Useful Post:

Flash is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacro View Post
    Here is my theory.

I served my time in the United States Army starting in 2005, and you would be surprised at what things you hear in the background, or just catch a drift of if you would.

I have heard many things discussed among higher ranking Senior Officers in the military, and I personally would say that it was all planned from the beginning. They knew that the attack was going to happen, and never took any precautions to prevent it. This country has been through so much worse, but knew that it was coming and was prepared for it all. All of a sudden, we get this massive terrorist attack, and the Government has no knowledge of it ??? I would find that hard to believe.

My personal opinion on the matter, considering what I have overheard my the government myself is :

Everything was planned from the very beginning and everyone in the government knew everything about how it was going to happen, and exactly when it was going to happen. They let this happen to us in attempts to gain control of more oil sources for the United States, which to date, have not been shown any different to us.

The US Government has and always will be dirty. If there are any of you that think that the US Government is on your side, then you are by far the most confused individual that I know lol. They have never been on the general public's side for as long as I can remember. Most of the actions that you see happen over the news and what not is always put out to be the opposing countries fault, when in reality, its the US fault for not keeping their nose out of others business. They just can't keep to themselves, thus, leaving a path of destruction and many many valuable losses such as on this very day. We have lost thousands of American soldiers do to this action, and many of them that were very close friends of mine, even some that I went to school with.

Its funny isn't it ? The Government will go to another country, and completely destroy it, then turn around and re-build it again. Why do they do this you would ask yourself ? Because the US is too fucking lazy to go and accumulate their own oil by drilling, so they rely on outside sources to supply them. Thus the reason that they re-build the countries that they destroy, because they need the supplies from them.

In conclusion,

My personal condolences go out to each and every person who has experienced a loss in this catastrophic event that happened on September 11th of 2001. I lost some friends to do this tragedy because it started a war that will never end.

I'm interested to see what everyone else thinks as well.
    Did you seriously serve in the army? We need a new rank in D3Scene for you folks! Anyways, that seems true because we do the exact thing and throughout history, you'll see we only help a country if there is something to gain.

For those of you thinking voting Obama or Romney is a huge difference, be disappointed. Either will be just the same because they are puppets at the end of the day.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Useful Post:

Zacro is offline WoW Leveling Services

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is very true, and Yes I did serve in the Army bud lol. I think a rank for that would be pretty unique lol. It really is amazing what you learn when overhearing conversation between Senior Officers that you are not supposed to hear .

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacro View Post
    This is very true, and Yes I did serve in the Army bud lol. I think a rank for that would be pretty unique lol. It really is amazing what you learn when overhearing conversation between Senior Officers that you are not supposed to hear .
    Sad part is they have no morals

TrollGFX is offline Mentor

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes my amazing brother inlaw did indeed serve in the army and I really respect him for doing that.

My heart does indeed go out to all those people that lost their lives in 9/11 one of the most tragic moments of this country, nobody should have to die that way no matter what they have done in their past life god forgives everybody regardless of the crimes they have committed, I feel that 9/11 was indeed planed cause if you think about it no aircraft no matter the size could disintegrate that much cement in those giant buildings there was indeed bombs set inside those buildings to have them fall like they did cause no bomb besides the A-Bomb is big enough or strong enough to disintegrate all that cement & or metal.

We miss you guys and wish that 9/11 had never happend so that you all would still have you're amazing lives back.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TrollGFX For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude it was awful watching the videos on YouTube back in the day .. IDK if they removed them or not but I remember seeing videos of people literally JUMPING out of windows and tumbling in the air then landing ... truly awful =/

I cant imagine SkyDiving, let alone falling miles high without a parachute knowing I am going to die when I land

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast