9/11 Memories

This is a discussion on 9/11 Memories within the General Chat board part of the General category; Lets take this moment to bow our heads and give our prayers to those who lost there lives, & for ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ELiteChiLd- is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

9/11 Memories

Lets take this moment to bow our heads and give our prayers to those who lost there lives,
    & for the one who lost there loved ones.

On this day we experience a tradegy that killed apart of us in our hearts.

On 9/11 changed america completely, thou without the terrorist we still remain as 1 to this day.

So Lets give our love to those who are gone from 9/11 tradegy.
    Comment here with a comment to honor those who are gone.

*remmeber people* (this attack might have been planned) but the people who died had no part in it,
    there for should have our honor & love to charish them.

Regards, ELiteChiLd-
    Last edited by ELiteChiLd-; 09-11-2012 at 10:00 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ELiteChiLd- For This Useful Post:

Flash is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Little do you know that 9/11 was planned so certain "Americans" could make money. But yes, people did die.. Just not who you think it is.

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean Spray View Post
    Little do you know that 9/11 was planned so certain "Americans" could make money. But yes, people did die.. Just not who you think it is.
    Some do believe it was planned, some don't.
    Really not a matter to discuss in this thread, a new one would make it though.

As far as the whole 11th tragedy goes - It was an awful day, one of the worst experiences in human history.. But well, we can't change it no more..

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tracky For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracky View Post
    Some do believe it was planned, some don't.
    Really not a matter to discuss in this thread, a new one would make it though.

As far as the whole 11th tragedy goes - It was an awful day, one of the worst experiences in human history.. But well, we can't change it no more..
    Yes, it was tragic that thousands died for nothing. I already went to the memorial center at around 11 AM and it was packed. I witnessed the event but I was miles away.

Smoogel is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean Spray View Post
    Pretty bold statement, considering you have little evidence to back that up...

Many people believe many different things, though. No one is 100% sure.

It was a pretty shocking day

Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the point of a thread if you can't discuss the topic? A forum is made for discussion, so I think this thread fits perfectly to discuss various conspiracies.

While I'm not generally a fan of conspiracy theories, the whole mystery regarding Building 7 really intriges me. Why didn't it crash until the next day? Why was it the only of the surrounding buildings that got completely demolished? Building 6 in the WTC complex was even closer to the towers, but took way less damage than Building 7, who, incidently, was the home of various secret CIA operations. I'm not saying that the American government and George Bush planned to destroy the towers to get a reason to invade Iraq, but I have a really hard time finding explanations to my questions above.

I'd love to hear everyone's opinion on the matter, even if you don't have scientific evidence to back up your statement.

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets just say 9/11 was a plot by the government to pursue the Middle East and take control of their oil. There's a reason we've been there for 9 years and its not because of terrorism.

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was in fifth grade when this happened. I remember our teacher turned on the TV and the building falling were put on repeat for like an hour ... I didnt know how to react at the time being so young but if I was my age I was back then, I would have been scared for my life knowing people could hi jack a plane so easily

As for the conspiracy part ... explain why other building around the area had exploded as well, when no planes had hit them. Perfect crime but no one has true evidence, although the Black boxes in the planes were never "found".... I smell something fishy there

h4344 is offline Banzai!

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A sad day

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I was in fifth grade when this happened. I remember our teacher turned on the TV and the building falling were put on repeat for like an hour ... I didnt know how to react at the time being so young but if I was my age I was back then, I would have been scared for my life knowing people could hi jack a plane so easily

As for the conspiracy part ... explain why other building around the area had exploded as well, when no planes had hit them. Perfect crime but no one has true evidence, although the Black boxes in the planes were never "found".... I smell something fishy there
    They also found passports of the alleged terrorists on the plane but how the hell does a passport survive all that after the building collapses? There is definitely another story to it all but there are just way too many to conspirators out there who have their own reasons. I also love how Bush decided to read books while the attack was happening. He was informed about the suspicious terrorist acts and he insisted on storytelling.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast