Which do you think is better?

This is a discussion on Which do you think is better? within the General Chat board part of the General category; I am using a mac at the moment, It is enraging. I hate the controls. Incredibly annoying. So, i have ...

TheBraken is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Which do you think is better?

I am using a mac at the moment, It is enraging. I hate the controls. Incredibly annoying.

So, i have decided to ask this question. Mac or Pc?
    What do you like? What do you prefer? Why?

Ill start.

I prefer Pc for these reasons:
    Pc has a better keyboard. Mac keyboards are small, and annoying.
    Pc has a better format. I like how it is set u when you start your computer.
    Pc has specific passwords for specific computers. Using a Mac, you can log on to someone else's profile, no matter what computer you use. Pc requires the hard drive to log on to the specific account.
    Pc has Command Prompt. So if you lost your password, you can recover it, or make a new one. You can also use it to find many other things as well.

These are just my opinions. Excuse me for any mistakes, i hate this keyboard.

Opinions only please. Don't criticize other peoples opinions, don't go off topic, stay on task please.

Flash is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It depends on what you are using it for. I'm going to be straight forward with you because I've owned plenty of Mac's/PC's.

1) PC's are mainly for gaming and hardcore shit. If you want to play the newest released games on super duper max settings, go with a PC.
    2) Mac's are only good for their laptops. Don't purchase an iMac because you will be extremely disappointed. It's a ripoff and not even worth shelling $1000 on.
    3) A MacBook is by far the best laptop you can purchase if you are not a gamer. Don't listen to anyone who recommends you something else. The work put into those machines are top notch.
    4) Bottom line, go for a PC if you are a gamer and go for a Mac if you want to do light gaming and for portability.
    Always build your own computer though.. It's not worth paying a company hundreds of dollars for a computer that you can build and save nearly 40%.