View Poll Results: Should I Charge for my Middleman Services ?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes you should

    23 53.49%
  • No, its not right

    20 46.51%

Should I start placing a fee for my services ?

This is a discussion on Should I start placing a fee for my services ? within the General Chat board part of the General category; Originally Posted by brimblood You said,"Well it seems he puts forth more of an effort than the others than." That's ...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 82
  1. #21
    Matt's Avatar
    Matt is offline Bott


    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,342
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    20
    Reputation
    2306
    Quote Originally Posted by brimblood View Post
    You said,"Well it seems he puts forth more of an effort than the others than." That's not picking through that's how you started the post...I'm not sure what you mean when you say give a slight nudge. They all have been getting middle man jobs. That's like going into an office and picking out one guy and telling everyone he does the best job there when everyone else tries just as hard. I'm not making topics about me I was just saying I thought what you were saying as a bit close minded. Also, it's sticky-ed so it doesn't really need to be bumped.
    Close minded is hi-jacking another persons thread.



    It could have been bumped *Nudged*

    I haven't seen any other middleman or anyone else for that matter mention any other middlemen for the past like three months.

    Zacro comments on people's posts who need middlemen. He shows initiative. I've rarely seen anyone else do the same. When people post about selling anything in the marketplace, Zacro is there offering his service. I'm saying everything based off of what I've seen for the past couple months. If you would have stayed on topic about this whole thing, you wouldn't be taking offense to every damn post I make. It's cool you and them are middlemen. Awesome. This post is not about them.

    If I feel like Zacro is trusted more, and He shows more initiative, that's great too. It's my own damn opinion. Just because you think your other people might be better, or equal, whatever. Is not going to sway my opinion.

    @kent

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:


  3. #22
    Flash's Avatar
    Flash is offline Premium Member

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,578
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    832
    Quote Originally Posted by brimblood View Post
    You said,"Well it seems he puts forth more of an effort than the others than." That's not picking through that's how you started the post...I'm not sure what you mean when you say give a slight nudge. They all have been getting middle man jobs. That's like going into an office and picking out one guy and telling everyone he does the best job there when everyone else tries just as hard. I'm not making topics about me I was just saying I thought what you were saying as a bit close minded. Also, it's sticky-ed so it doesn't really need to be bumped.
    We're simply stating Zacro is more known on these forums than any other middleman that you have asides from perhaps(MAYBE) Cipa. Zacro does his thing and we all know him as the middleman. You can't say he isn't just because we believe Zacro is the most known middleman here. That is no disrespect to you and Zacro can make it paid whether or not he wants to. As for that thread of yours, some of your "middlemen" have few or incomparable feedback's to that of Zacro. I never had the need for the middleman but if I were to choose one, just by looking around these forums, Zacro would be my choice.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Useful Post:


  5. #23
    brimblood's Avatar
    brimblood is offline TreeFOU

    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The Rift
    Posts
    818
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Close minded is hi-jacking another persons thread.

    It could have been bumped *Nudged*

    I haven't seen any other middleman or anyone else for that matter mention any other middlemen for the past like three months.

    Zacro comments on people's posts who need middlemen. He shows initiative. I've rarely seen anyone else do the same. When people post about selling anything in the marketplace, Zacro is there offering his service. I'm saying everything based off of what I've seen for the past couple months. If you would have stayed on topic about this whole thing, you wouldn't be taking offense to every damn post I make. It's cool you and them are middlemen. Awesome. This post is not about them.

    If I feel like Zacro is trusted more, and He shows more initiative, that's great too. It's my own damn opinion. Just because you think your other people might be better, or equal, whatever. Is not going to sway my opinion.
    Oh, I didn't see this was in General chat I thought it was on the marketplace and I was going to delete all these comments when we were done. You have every right to your opinion and I'm not taking anything away from that. Zacro is the middle man here that has the most experience and there isn't a doubt in my mind if I need someone to middle man for me I would go to Zacro. The whole thing I wanted to say was that when you said he was the most trusted that tickled me wrong, like you were saying other mm's aren't trustworthy, that's all. I don't want to make you angry over that. Also, I saw that you changed it to "I Think" and I thank you very much for that. Also, due to the current issues you are having Zacro I believe you should start charging.
    Last edited by brimblood; 09-17-2012 at 03:10 AM.

  6. #24
    Zacro's Avatar
    Zacro is offline WoW Leveling Services

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,673
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    691
    I want to thank everyone for their comments towards my services, but I do not wish for anyone to shoot down any other middleman in this community. It may be true that I put forth a whole lot of effort into providing my services, but I wouldn't say that I am better than anyone else because that just wouldn't be right of me to say. Now you all are free to express your opinions in any way you feel, I just want everyone to know that I do not look at any other middleman any different than myself.

    Yes, I do keep up with my thread(s), and make sure to comment on every's post on my threads ensuring them that I appreciate them choosing me to do a middleman service for them, but I won't look at myself as "Better" simply because it wouldn't feel right to me. I do, however, appreciate everyone here that has said they would choose me over anyone else as a first choice, I do appreciate that very much. It really does make me feel good about the services I provide.

    On a side note, Brimblood is also a close friend of mine for quite some time now, and he has even brought people to me to do middleman services for them as he didn't have the time for. I want to personally send out a "Thanks" to you Brim for doing this for me as well.

    Please do keep the feedback coming, I'm curious to see what else has to be said, just keep it keep and no arguing please.

  7. #25
    Matt's Avatar
    Matt is offline Bott


    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,342
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    20
    Reputation
    2306
    Not angry, frustrated, not at you. And I apologize for miss-typing what I meant.
    Last edited by Matt; 09-17-2012 at 03:13 AM.

    @kent

  8. #26
    Flash's Avatar
    Flash is offline Premium Member

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,578
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    832
    Just to add, you won't be able to create a new PayPal without it being limited because PayPal will know which accounts are also registered under your details. You can't simply close your account and forget about it. It will come back to hurt you and the only way you can prevent this is by solving the issue through claims or paying the balance that you owe.

  9. #27
    Zacro's Avatar
    Zacro is offline WoW Leveling Services

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,673
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean Spray View Post
    Just to add, you won't be able to create a new PayPal without it being limited because PayPal will know which accounts are also registered under your details. You can't simply close your account and forget about it. It will come back to hurt you and the only way you can prevent this is by solving the issue through claims or paying the balance that you owe.
    I could however open it in my wife's name if this doesnt work out

  10. #28
    brimblood's Avatar
    brimblood is offline TreeFOU

    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The Rift
    Posts
    818
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Not angry, frustrated. And I apologize for miss-typing what I meant.
    I am also sorry, I feel the beer tends to make getting offended at wording easier. No hurt feelings. Also, Zacro I'll make sure I have ryan or someone clean this thread up :p , once again I thought this was in the marketplace so I could clean it up, sorry.

  11. #29
    Juicy's Avatar
    Juicy is offline Q-( ^.^ Q--)

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Australia, Brisbane
    Posts
    1,031
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    372
    This is not the way Moderator's of this forum should talk to each other....

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Juicy For This Useful Post:


  13. #30
    Flash's Avatar
    Flash is offline Premium Member

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,578
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    832
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacro View Post
    I could however open it in my wife's name if this doesnt work out
    It will still fall under the effects of limitation.

    1) IP
    2) Address

    Any account(s) associated under those two categories are included as well.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2012, 01:04 AM
  2. it's a start...
    By yioup in forum Say Hello
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 12:10 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 02:39 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 07:45 PM
  5. Placing Download links on websites
    By Grotak in forum Warcraft 3 forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 09:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •