View Poll Results: Should I Charge for my Middleman Services ?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes you should

    23 53.49%
  • No, its not right

    20 46.51%

Should I start placing a fee for my services ?

This is a discussion on Should I start placing a fee for my services ? within the General Chat board part of the General category; Originally Posted by Juicy Lol read this whole post again and say it doesn't make sence. And your the one ...

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 82
  1. #41
    Matt's Avatar
    Matt is offline Bott


    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,343
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    20
    Reputation
    2306
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    Lol read this whole post again and say it doesn't make sence.

    And your the one trying to start arguements.



    ---------- Post added at 127 PM ---------- Previous post was at 124 PM ----------



    I was only trying to calm the situation down you don't have to make acusation like that without really knowing the full story
    I'm done. So argue with yourself.

    @kent

  2. #42
    Juicy's Avatar
    Juicy is offline Q-( ^.^ Q--)

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Australia, Brisbane
    Posts
    1,031
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I'm done. So argue with yourself.
    I am not argueing...so shut up and go to bed

  3. #43
    ELiteChiLd- is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    625
    Yes you should charge, I mean yeah i giving many things n hundreds of keys But 90% of the members who register / join are leechers, so I figure to keep the amount of scammers / leechers % down in my cases I charge for everything I have. Services to Items. I dont think you done anything wrong and should start chargeing !

    Regards, ELiteChiLd-

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ELiteChiLd- For This Useful Post:


  5. #44
    Flash's Avatar
    Flash is offline Premium Member

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,578
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    832
    Quote Originally Posted by ELiteChiLd- View Post
    Yes you should charge, I mean yeah i giving many things n hundreds of keys But 90% of the members who register / join are leechers, so I figure to keep the amount of scammers / leechers % down in my cases I charge for everything I have. Services to Items. I dont think you done anything wrong and should start chargeing !

    Regards, ELiteChiLd-
    No, we don't want your services nor do we want to buy used keys.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Useful Post:


  7. #45
    Kirito is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Reputation
    7
    Hey Zacro, why don't you use the Moneypak cards? These are safer when doing transactions. You know the guy has to pay for it in store and theirs no Dispute/Chargeback. It's 100% safe so just ask the buyer to give out the code when doing transactions. And as for charging the fee. I wouldn't charge any fee in my opinion because people are looking for great free service on D3scene. People who are already poor to afford to buy some keys that's why they are buying it cheaper. So I voted NO. The fee should be at his discretion like in the restaurants.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kirito For This Useful Post:


  9. #46
    Nekokami is offline Advanced Hacker


    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    442
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    230
    I know of people who are extremely trusted on another forums and they charge 3-5$ for the job.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nekokami For This Useful Post:


  11. #47
    Zacro's Avatar
    Zacro is offline WoW Leveling Services

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,673
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    691
    Thanks for the reply Vallz.

  12. #48
    Tracky's Avatar
    Tracky is offline Administrator

    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9,795
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    40
    Reputation
    5546
    I didn't read through the whole thread but one thing came to my mind:

    You charge money for your service (Which seems alright to me) via Paypal.
    Now those who might dispute the money they sent you for the actual deal can also dispute the money they sent you as a transaction charge. Doesn't make much sense to me to add a fee if people can simply dispute it anyways.

    Only reason to do this would be to make money in order to not get into negative $$ if people start disputing.
    Just my thoughts..

  13. #49
    Mads's Avatar
    Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,300
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    18
    Reputation
    1647
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracky View Post
    I didn't read through the whole thread but one thing came to my mind:

    You charge money for your service (Which seems alright to me) via Paypal.
    Now those who might dispute the money they sent you for the actual deal can also dispute the money they sent you as a transaction charge. Doesn't make much sense to me to add a fee if people can simply dispute it anyways.

    Only reason to do this would be to make money in order to not get into negative $$ if people start disputing.
    Just my thoughts..
    It's easy to win disputes on Paypal, and the fee should be split between the buyer and seller anyway and I doubt they would both dispute it.
    On another note, you should read the thread. A lot of offtopic posts that should be deleted and I'd throw a few infractions in there too for derailing the thread.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mads For This Useful Post:


  15. #50
    Flash's Avatar
    Flash is offline Premium Member

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,578
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    832
    Quote Originally Posted by Mads View Post
    It's easy to win disputes on Paypal, and the fee should be split between the buyer and seller anyway and I doubt they would both dispute it.
    On another note, you should read the thread. A lot of offtopic posts that should be deleted and I'd throw a few infractions in there too for derailing the thread.
    It is not easy to win disputes on PayPal if it were under services. There's also another way for him not to get chargedback and that would be MoneyPak(if he does intend to use it).

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2012, 01:04 AM
  2. it's a start...
    By yioup in forum Say Hello
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 12:10 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 02:39 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 07:45 PM
  5. Placing Download links on websites
    By Grotak in forum Warcraft 3 forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 09:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •