Atheism, wth is taking so long

This is a discussion on Atheism, wth is taking so long within the General Chat board part of the General category; What is keeping people so long to realizing that there is no such thing as a freaking powerful being that ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    starter2 is offline Guru
    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Reputation
    8

    Atheism, wth is taking so long

    What is keeping people so long to realizing that there is no such thing as a freaking powerful being that can do stuff that humans cant consciously and willingly?

    Like seriously I see the trend going up and people waking up, BUT WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG????

    I mean when I see people converting from Christianity or another religion to islam i wanna just rip all my fucking hair outta my head. I do not mean at all to say that the crap the bibble says is more believable than the koran, but like the onion says, no one got killed over this picture:

    No One Murdered Because Of This Image | The Onion - America's Finest News Source


  2. #2
    X-räi's Avatar
    X-räi is offline ɯnıɯǝɹd
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Germany, NRW
    Posts
    1,561
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14
    Reputation
    1040
    Quote Originally Posted by starter2 View Post
    What is keeping people so long to realizing that there is no such thing as a freaking powerful being that can do stuff that humans cant consciously and willingly?

    Like seriously I see the trend going up and people waking up, BUT WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG????

    I mean when I see people converting from Christianity or another religion to islam i wanna just rip all my fucking hair outta my head. I do not mean at all to say that the crap the bibble says is more believable than the koran, but like the onion says, no one got killed over this picture:

    No One Murdered Because Of This Image | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
    if practiced peacefully and without "cutting" into other lives, what exactly bothers you?

    you are judging people, just because they are into something spiritually which YOU can't grasp,
    you are, in fact, "worse" from an objective viewpoint then a pretty big share of the practicing muslims/jews/christians/... .

    radical/militant practicing of faith disturbs me too, though.

    notably, practicing christians would define me as an atheist (so I am not a religious "nut" which do exist too)

    ^using CHROME now
    Banned users: 0 (Counting since: 04.06.2008)


  3. #3
    starter2 is offline Guru
    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Reputation
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by X-räi View Post
    if practiced peacefully and without "cutting" into other lives, what exactly bothers you?

    you are judging people, just because they are into something spiritually which YOU can't grasp,
    you are, in fact, "worse" from an objective viewpoint then a pretty big share of the practicing muslims/jews/christians/... .

    radical/militant practicing of faith disturbs me too, though.

    notably, practicing christians would define me as an atheist (so I am not a religious "nut" which do exist too)
    So let me get this straight. Because I do not believe in a superpowerfully genie that punishes you if you do bad things and will (promise promise) treat you well when you die if you did good things in your life (aad again, good being an arbitrary thing), because of this I am worse than those that believe? Getting a lil emotional there with imaginary objective points of view maybe?

    radical/militant practicing of faith disturbs you? did you hear about the arab spring revolutions? do you see what is going on in syria? did you see what happend in libya over a god damn stupid movie? I am not gonna waste mytime and classify them as radical and not radical, fuck that, they are all bad.

    Lastly, oh I just find it HILARIOUSSSSSS how some of you can decide that a real christian can also be someone who is not a religious nut, that being said, you probably didn't even read the bible, or if you did, you skipped through pages, you made a list of things you agree with, you decided the the rest is nuts, you follow your list, and you claim to be a" not religious nut christian". YEAH MAN REALLY COOL, FRAUD. A practicing christian would consider you atheist, an atheist would consider you stupid.

  4. #4
    Safou's Avatar
    Safou is online now '-'



    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Big Apple
    Posts
    2,508
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    713
    Fuck the arabs and the jews for fighting for the fucking holy land for so many fucking years. It has literally FUCKED over the whole world especially the U.S so gg fucking asshole jews. The jews always wonder why they get picked on.. why people hate them.. holy fuck look in the mirror for a fucking minute and they still probably won't see why people fucking hate them. here is a god damn example of what just happened about 10 years ago...

    Arabs bombing Israel because Israel took their "holy land" many years ago.
    United States consists of a large jewish population that controls MANY politicians
    United States backs up Israel
    Arabs angry at U.S for backing up Israel
    Arabs decide to fuck the U.S up by pwning the Twin Towers
    U.S enters the war
    GG for entering a never ending fucking war

    See? Jews ruin fucking everything. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE THEIR FUCKING LAND?

  5. #5
    Ryan's Avatar
    Ryan is offline Ubiquitous


    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,966
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    26
    Reputation
    2758
    Christ is a f'in fag, he likes to dress and drag .... but I guess God is just as mad, I mean he would have never had a sissy for a son, haha I bet hes regrettin that. I got him wearin all black


  6. #6
    X-räi's Avatar
    X-räi is offline ɯnıɯǝɹd
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Germany, NRW
    Posts
    1,561
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14
    Reputation
    1040
    oh wow. chill out.
    I may took a few a shortcuts to get to my points, but you seem to get heated easily over a calm, yet judging, tone.

    Quote Originally Posted by starter2 View Post
    So let me get this straight. Because I do not believe in a superpowerfully genie that punishes you if you do bad things and will (promise promise) treat you well when you die if you did good things in your life (aad again, good being an arbitrary thing), because of this I am worse than those that believe? Getting a lil emotional there with imaginary objective points of view maybe?
    oh wow. chill out.
    I may took a few a shortcuts to get to my points, but you seem to get heated easily over a calm, yet judging, tone.

    First of, I dont care what anyone believe. I am completely opened to any religion or not religion, if practiced peacefully.
    If anyone wants to pray to squirrels, go ahead. you can call em jesus, mohammed, god, vitali, messi, ... It wont bother me.

    I mean when I see people converting from Christianity or another religion to islam i wanna just rip all my fucking hair outta my head.
    You are judging them, negatively, cause they want to believe in sth.
    This is very close minded and intolerant. (both of these terms are VERY negative in my SUBJECTIVE point of view, which is shared by a majority of rational people, so I called it "objective")
    A considerable share of people believing in some sort of religion respect other believes, or atheism. Hence I concluded, they are BETTER than you (morally/socially wise)

    radical/militant practicing of faith disturbs you? did you hear about the arab spring revolutions? do you see what is going on in syria? did you see what happend in libya over a god damn stupid movie? I am not gonna waste mytime and classify them as radical and not radical, fuck that, they are all bad.
    All of the things you listed have a fearing amount of violence, humiliation, human rights violation, deaths
    Pretty easily defined as radical of you ask me.

    What I wanted to point out: If you want to sit in a church / in the open, and pray to some stone figure / paper FOR 20 FKING HOURS ---> do it. I am fine with that. Even in a group of dozens of people.

    THE OTHER SIDE: If you kill your daughter, because she wants to be with someone who does not follow your religion, yea, thats pretty fked up, and makes you a worthless piece of humanity (the father, not the daughter, making this extra clear here for you, mate)
    Lastly, oh I just find it HILARIOUSSSSSS how some of you can decide that a real christian can also be someone who is not a religious nut, that being said, you probably didn't even read the bible, or if you did, you skipped through pages, you made a list of things you agree with, you decided the the rest is nuts, you follow your list, and you claim to be a" not religious nut christian". YEAH MAN REALLY COOL, FRAUD. A practicing christian would consider you atheist, an atheist would consider you stupid.
    I didnt even define neither a practicing, NOR a real christian NOR a religious nut.
    What the hell man?!?
    I read the bible in parts, some in school, some got read to me in church. I know pretty much about whats written there, due to other lectures. Why does this even FKING matter?

    I dont consider the bible god's direct message, it has been translated, partly lost, probably edited for so many MANY m.a.n.y years. I would never take everything literally (not even the parts which would fit me, you kow? on that list I made... (pointing out again: I did not make a list))
    I dont go to church unless it's socially forced, even then I dislike it (still, if one wants to do the opposite, go ahead, I would support him)
    I heavily THE CHURCH as an institute (read vatican, catholican hierarchy, rules)

    practicing christians would probably do the opposite, and thus call me less of a real christian. (that was the message I want to display)

    LASTLY; RELIGIOUS NUT: for me, these are people declining their offspring basic medical attention which leads them to die, people how force other to strictly follow religion's rules, generally aren't even a bit tolerant against views on religion (if the views are presented not offensively, thats is).
    These could also perform completely pointless internet-discussions over religion, that is religious crazy, which I would call "Nuts".
    I just wanted to point out that I didnt post this to force my opinion onto you. Go in peace, little feather. May Winnetou guide you.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Now I enjoyed setting up that post, making to less use of my english for a while now.
    A discussion is also a nice way to get your brain working.
    Still, I am not the mood anymore, I will proofread this tomorrow, so spare me a ripping on grammar/typos, but if sth unclear, I am happy to rephrase that. (or just point out where you actually understood me, may be easier )

    ^using CHROME now
    Banned users: 0 (Counting since: 04.06.2008)


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to X-räi For This Useful Post:


  8. #7
    Safou's Avatar
    Safou is online now '-'



    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Big Apple
    Posts
    2,508
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    713
    i like how none even touched my post because it's true

  9. #8
    Tarzan is offline Banned User
    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    751
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrskies View Post
    Fuck the arabs and the jews for fighting for the fucking holy land for so many fucking years. It has literally FUCKED over the whole world especially the U.S so gg fucking asshole jews. The jews always wonder why they get picked on.. why people hate them.. holy fuck look in the mirror for a fucking minute and they still probably won't see why people fucking hate them. here is a god damn example of what just happened about 10 years ago...

    Arabs bombing Israel because Israel took their "holy land" many years ago.
    United States consists of a large jewish population that controls MANY politicians
    United States backs up Israel
    Arabs angry at U.S for backing up Israel
    Arabs decide to fuck the U.S up by pwning the Twin Towers
    U.S enters the war
    GG for entering a never ending fucking war

    See? Jews ruin fucking everything. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE THEIR FUCKING LAND?
    shut the fuck up until you get some actual fucking facts to back up your fucking piece of crap logic you have there bitch ass mofo

  10. #9
    Flash's Avatar
    Flash is offline Premium Member

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,578
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    832
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrskies View Post
    Fuck the arabs and the jews for fighting for the fucking holy land for so many fucking years. It has literally FUCKED over the whole world especially the U.S so gg fucking asshole jews. The jews always wonder why they get picked on.. why people hate them.. holy fuck look in the mirror for a fucking minute and they still probably won't see why people fucking hate them. here is a god damn example of what just happened about 10 years ago...

    Arabs bombing Israel because Israel took their "holy land" many years ago.
    United States consists of a large jewish population that controls MANY politicians
    United States backs up Israel
    Arabs angry at U.S for backing up Israel
    Arabs decide to fuck the U.S up by pwning the Twin Towers
    U.S enters the war
    GG for entering a never ending fucking war

    See? Jews ruin fucking everything. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE THEIR FUCKING LAND?
    That is very ignorant.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Useful Post:


  12. #10
    Ryan's Avatar
    Ryan is offline Ubiquitous


    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,966
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    26
    Reputation
    2758
    Religion these days ... why cant we live in the simpler times when people used to just say "BURN THEM!!!"


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Need Help] Why Is This Taking All My CPU ?
    By Ryan in forum Development
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 09:11 AM
  2. SearingWOW! Currently taking applications!
    By DYLANxxxCORE in forum Advertise your Private Server
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 05:41 PM
  3. taking ideas for pranks on hs
    By 35yeros in forum Real Life Hacks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 09:01 PM
  4. THis is why the japanese are taking over
    By Volund in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 06:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •