View Poll Results: Should I make a comeback ?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it was amazing service

23 63.89%
  • No, stay out of the game

13 36.11%

Should Zacro come back to Middle-man and Account Sales ???

This is a discussion on Should Zacro come back to Middle-man and Account Sales ??? within the General Chat board part of the General category; would say no unless you find a way around accounts.. account trading = big ass market here. If you can't ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Safou is offline '-'

Array
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    would say no unless you find a way around accounts.. account trading = big ass market here. If you can't find a way to middleman it then no because then you will earn bad rep.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Safou For This Useful Post:

Zacro is offline WoW Leveling Services

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    I'm forgetting what the "service" is. I've had other 400 positive feedback from PowerBot and it's not hard.

If anything, it's your choice to continue but lets not lie to ourselves and pretend that it's hard.

It's as easy as getting their contact info, knowing what the trade is, asking both parties to fulfill their roles, and done. Shouldn't take longer than 10 minutes unless the user is having difficulties with the payment or an error comes along.
    No one said it was hard here, but it does that lots of effort, time, and contribution to build such a trust for someone to NEVER undermine you abilities of the services you provide. I don't recall anyone saying it was hard, but in a sense it is because as I said it takes quite a bit to build a reputation to the point of never getting questioned by anyone. As far as other communities, that is irrelevant to the topic at hand. The original thread simply asked for your opinion on whether or not everyone thinks I should go back to offering my services, and that was it. If you cannot stay on topic, and want to come here with a negative attitude, then please refrain from commenting on my thread. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrskies View Post
    would say no unless you find a way around accounts.. account trading = big ass market here. If you can't find a way to middleman it then no because then you will earn bad rep.
    Thank you Rawrskies for your comment and thoughts. You are right, trading of accounts are a really big thing now-a-days in the Virtual Gaming Market world. It could be a bit tedious in figuring out a true, legit, safe way to handle something like that. I will have to give it some thought and see what I come up with lol. You have me thinking now thanks. Hehehehe

Flash is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacro View Post
    No one said it was hard here, but it does that lots of effort, time, and contribution to build such a trust for someone to NEVER undermine you abilities of the services you provide. I don't recall anyone saying it was hard, but in a sense it is because as I said it takes quite a bit to build a reputation to the point of never getting questioned by anyone. As far as other communities, that is irrelevant to the topic at hand. The original thread simply asked for your opinion on whether or not everyone thinks I should go back to offering my services, and that was it. If you cannot stay on topic, and want to come here with a negative attitude, then please refrain from commenting on my thread. Thank you.

Thank you Rawrskies for your comment and thoughts. You are right, trading of accounts are a really big thing now-a-days in the Virtual Gaming Market world. It could be a bit tedious in figuring out a true, legit, safe way to handle something like that. I will have to give it some thought and see what I come up with lol. You have me thinking now thanks. Hehehehe
    Sigh... I don't see why you get frustrated by harsh comments. I tried helping you but you always seem to take negative comments the wrong way. Whatever, a hypocrite will always think he's correct.

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So now I'm a hypocrite lol. I think everyone knows who the one with the wrong attitude is. Nuff said. I will end it here. And if you seen my reply as frustrated, you may want to consider your own before judging someone elses.
    Last edited by Zacro; 12-01-2012 at 05:42 AM.

Flash is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacro View Post
    So now I'm a hypocrite lol. I think everyone knows who the one with the wrong attitude is. Nuff said. I will end it here. And if you seen my reply as frustrated, you may want to consider your own before judging someone elses.
    My frustration came when you complained that I was asking for free money when I was trying to sell my Sc2 key for $5. Of course you didn't know about me selling it and thought I was begging. I just got annoyed by the fact that you of all people would call me out for asking for free stuff. Lets not forget about this.

Help Zacro If You Can Please

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will hold my tongue until this is taken care of. I could say tons right now but I won't.

Safou is offline '-'

Array
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The main issue is when the transaction goes through, the seller has the money now. They can now ask the company .. lets say Riot, for their account back. So now you got the seller with the money/account and now the buyer is looking at YOU, the middleman as a "scammer". To solve this you most likely need to get ALL their info in-order for the buyer to get the account back. Original email, their IP, their ISP, 1st bought IP item/RP item, last bought IP/RP item, ect ect. From my understanding it looks like a giant pain in the ass -.-

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Safou For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrskies View Post
    The main issue is when the transaction goes through, the seller has the money now. They can now ask the company .. lets say Riot, for their account back. So now you got the seller with the money/account and now the buyer is looking at YOU, the middleman as a "scammer". To solve this you most likely need to get ALL their info in-order for the buyer to get the account back. Original email, their IP, their ISP, 1st bought IP item/RP item, last bought IP/RP item, ect ect. From my understanding it looks like a giant pain in the ass -.-
    You are correct bud. Either way its the Middleman's fault if something goes wrong you know.

mr_ice is offline ch4s with <3

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zacro you were and I hope still are good at what you did.
    The only thing to do now if you start again is to choose your clients.

Like Smoogel said check them out first and then decide if they are trustworthy.
    A good thing about having huge trust and reputation in your field of business is that you have the right to choose who your going to do business with and it should be the other sides privilege to have a chance to do business with you.

Hope to see you back and Good Luck with the new business.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mr_ice For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot Mr.Ice. The way that you put that really did make me feel amazing for the services that I offered for this community. I am seriously considering going back to it, but still giving it thought. I see that the poll has definitely changed quite a bit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast