Announcing my latest news

This is a discussion on Announcing my latest news within the General Chat board part of the General category; I've noticed everytime I click skype, it logs me in. Does skype not offer a way to keep the app ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've noticed everytime I click skype, it logs me in. Does skype not offer a way to keep the app running at all times ? Example; when I press the home button does skype sign me out ? I'm running iPhone 3G. I might have to check Cydia's Application to find a multitasking tweak...

Icnopandaz is offline Geek

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    should be a login for auto login, then it will restart when u start the app, to see if u have any messages, u not have a computer?

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a custom computer hehe. Check this story out for a second; when I moved back into my parents house last month, I found out they cut the ComCast plan they had. Now it's only cable. It WAS cable plus Internet. For the mean time, I tether Internet via my moms 4G cellphone. Mainly I use my lovely iPhone to monitor this website, check up on Facebook, ect. Although with this new career I have, I will most likely help them pay for Internet. I'll be making decent money so I will finally be able to afford the small things. In summer time (June) I am moving into an appartment again; this time with all new people. With this, we have the plans already, we will be set with everything we could ever need. All that would be left is to relax and enjoy the beauty

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I would, but I don't skype bro. The only way I can be reached is this site, telepathy, or my facebook. If I did have it, I would add you.

@kent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12