Earn Big Bucks

This is a discussion on Earn Big Bucks within the General Chat board part of the General category; Stay tuned, soon I will post a detailed thread about how to earn big bucks with only 10 bucks. I'm ...

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Earn Big Bucks

Stay tuned, soon I will post a detailed thread about how to earn big bucks with only 10 bucks. I'm starting to work with MLM's and I want to create a team with some of you, the only work you have to do is recruit devoted people to the work, and the only investment you will do is 10 bucks, that's right, 10$ only!!

I will provide you with a very good method to recruit people and we will make sucess, this MLM is just starting off and I want to start with right foot, so anyone interested PM me, message me at [email protected] or add me on skype: Kaskame.

Stay tuned, I will update the thread tonight.

The link to the thread --> [$$$] Big Bucks for only 10$ investment!!!!
    Last edited by Kaskame; 04-23-2013 at 06:12 AM.
    Woot

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messaging

Safou is offline '-'

Array
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    [$$$] Big Bucks for only 10$ investment!!!!
    Figured that link to his detailed post would help others. Check it out all!

Now to find a post of late, you have read to start this race!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Safou For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Safou, I forgot to post the link here
    Woot

gandalfff is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its a good logic i agree that BUT it is really very hard to convince people to join. 3 years ago i heard sth like this and invited to a meeting. There I understand the main concept and that guy speaking with me was really careful to not to make me depressed. Also he was a bit suspicious. I did not join that group but some of my friends did. So after those 3 years, they all lose money ( but it was about 160 $ not 10 $ as you show... ).

I dont want to say that this method is not very useful to earn money but I do not observe any advantage when I look my friends. All they do is to deceive their minds and believe that they can be millionaire one day...

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude the objective here is not to be milionaire, it's to get some extra money, like 10k-100k, ofc it's almost impossible to get a million, because it needs your team to recruit lots and lots of people...!

But another good thing about this one, is that you don't lose money at all, after you recruit 2 people you have your money back and doubled which is 20$. With those 20$ you can purchase your 2nd level for 15$ (5$ profit atm) and get 60$. With those 60$ you can purchase your 3rd level for 25$ (5$ + 35$ = 40$ profit) and get 200$...etc

The only thing you gonna put on this business is your 10$ from your pocket, the rest is given money, and no you don't have to wait for the owner of the website to pay you because, people will pay you directly!
    Woot

flamingkeese is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaskame View Post
    Dude the objective here is not to be milionaire, it's to get some extra money, like 10k-100k, ofc it's almost impossible to get a million, because it needs your team to recruit lots and lots of people...!
    "...you can't lose money, you will always win money here. Be it 50$, 100$, 1000$ or 1M$...it's all profit!"

I'm sorry, but I've seen a lot of scams, and this one seems no different.

I really hope it's real and that you make it rich. But all I can see is a completely non-sustainable business which will topple.

First of all, you seem to be trying too hard. You're really trying to sell the 'product', and it doesn't make it look very legit.

Secondly, there is no product.

But another good thing about this one, is that you don't lose money at all, after you recruit 2 people you have your money back and doubled which is 20$. With those 20$ you can purchase your 2nd level for 15$ (5$ profit atm) and get 60$. With those 60$ you can purchase your 3rd level for 25$ (5$ + 35$ = 40$ profit) and get 200$...etc

The only thing you gonna put on this business is your 10$ from your pocket, the rest is given money, and no you don't have to wait for the owner of the website to pay you because, people will pay you directly!
    Okay, it all sounds good and all, but like every pyramid scheme, there will be those on the lowers levels who will miss out.

Pyramid schemes always blow my mind. Maths is not my strong point . So, bear with me while I try to figure it out...

So, how many recruits per level? Is it only 2? If after two recruits you have doubled your money, then does that mean they have to pay 15 to join? It almost looks like each level has to pay more? If I have read you right, this makes the scheme even less sustainable.

I mean, the problem with a pyramid scheme is finding buyers. You don't need to go down very deep before you run out of market.

Lets just say everyone in the world wants in. Then if there are 2 per layer, it will take 31 layers before the entire earth population is exceeded. If there are 5 per layer, then only 13 layers would be possible (assuming everyone in the world bought in). Not to mention that almost 100% of the population would be in the bottom two rungs.

If you do profit, your money would come at the expense of many.

And, lets just say it is the perfect system, then it obviously hasn't been tried before, otherwise everyone would be rich .

I just hope, for your sake, that you are at the top of the pyramid, and not desperately trying to earn back your investment.

Maybe I'm wrong, but i reckon it's a sham.

Sorry, and good luck all the same