My Retirement!

This is a discussion on My Retirement! within the General Chat board part of the General category; Originally Posted by koshaan wait what? Why did you have to maybe go to prison?? PM me details if u ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    AmpFlorian's Avatar
    AmpFlorian is offline I'm Back

    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,653
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by koshaan View Post
    wait what? Why did you have to maybe go to prison?? PM me details if u want to tell me, if not, udnerstandable!
    I don't really care, it was bull****, I stopped at a gas station in the middle of the night with my girlfriend and I pulled up to get gas and she went to get drinks/food in the store and when I finished filling up as she was walking out two black guys walked up to her and tried to take her purse and I ran over there to end things and then another guy came around the corner etc etc when it was all said and done I got in the most trouble because I was the one who started hitting first XD. Stupid, and then my lawyer couldn't even barely remember my name.


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmpFlorian For This Useful Post:


  3. #22
    koshaan's Avatar
    koshaan is offline /// R3 STAFF
    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    iraq
    Posts
    2,841
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    778
    argh such a thing :I

    /// R3CHEATS.COM \\\


  4. #23
    AmpFlorian's Avatar
    AmpFlorian is offline I'm Back

    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,653
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by koshaan View Post
    argh such a thing :I
    Hey, atleast I'm not stuck in lock up, been there done that, not fun. XD

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmpFlorian For This Useful Post:


  6. #24
    Matt's Avatar
    Matt is offline Bott


    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,341
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    20
    Reputation
    2306
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsRaininPandas View Post
    I don't really care, it was bull****, I stopped at a gas station in the middle of the night with my girlfriend and I pulled up to get gas and she went to get drinks/food in the store and when I finished filling up as she was walking out two black guys walked up to her and tried to take her purse and I ran over there to end things and then another guy came around the corner etc etc when it was all said and done I got in the most trouble because I was the one who started hitting first XD. Stupid, and then my lawyer couldn't even barely remember my name.
    I hit a guy for not turning down his car audio at 3 in the morning. The cops just gave me a high five and the guy apologized afterward. I'll leave his race to your imagination.

    @kent

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:


  8. #25
    AmpFlorian's Avatar
    AmpFlorian is offline I'm Back

    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,653
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I hit a guy for not turning down his car audio at 3 in the morning. The cops just gave me a high five and the guy apologized afterward. I'll leave his race to your imagination.
    Well, I felt like putting African American but I wasn't going to waste my time being 'politically correct'.
    Last edited by Matt; 06-29-2013 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Let's not make this any more racist.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to AmpFlorian For This Useful Post:


  10. #26
    Matt's Avatar
    Matt is offline Bott


    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,341
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    20
    Reputation
    2306
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsRaininPandas View Post
    Well, I felt like putting African American but I wasn't going to waste my time being 'politically correct'.
    Fixed that for you. Let's keep this racewar free.

    @kent

  11. #27
    AmpFlorian's Avatar
    AmpFlorian is offline I'm Back

    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,653
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Fixed that for you. Let's keep this racewar free.
    Haha alright, thanks bud.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to AmpFlorian For This Useful Post:


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Strohs retirement
    By Stroh in forum Rules/Announcements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 07:44 AM
  2. Did you plan for anything after retirement?
    By hemsly in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 04:34 AM
  3. Need tips on secure retirement investment!!!!
    By hemsly in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •