a short story

This is a discussion on a short story within the General Chat board part of the General category; My weekend was so odd it pissed it me off. First, Friday. My buddy and I go out around 6 ...

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a short story

My weekend was so odd it pissed it me off. First, Friday. My buddy and I go out around 6 to hang out. We walk around our city hitting a gravity bong about ten times within thirty minutes all of which at random locations. It was fun and we were enjoying double stuff Oreos. We picked up a bottle of vodka and rum and killed the fifth of vodka at a local park. This was interesting as it was around 10pm now after we drank every last sip. I show up to my house and see my step father drunk as fuck so I went to my room so I wouldn't have to deal with bullshit. I then hear laughing for about an hour. This made me mad as is as trying to sleep and the room he was in is our living room with the lights all off .... i have yet to know what the ruckus was about.

Saturday is here and I do all my errands. Its now five at night and I had to drive thirty miles to South Sacramento. I brought Jake on the way so we both could visit my friend Mario. On the highway it was getting slow until I came to ad ill stop. I was irritated at traffic then I hear loud screeching and BOOM my truck gets moving. Wtf. I look behind me and this day just re ended me. We both hop out and I start cussing this kid out about to beat him into a blood pulp. Jake calms us down till a CHP arrives and this kid lies and says I cut him off then slammed the brakes. I told the story and then he changed visa afterwards and said" oh I shouldn't have looked ATM y gps" and the cop gives him the ticket. BTW that cop stole my license. My truck has maybe a baby dent, nothing major. But the other car flew under my truck and destroyed his car.
    Sunday now, all day goes boring then at night Jake calls me and says cinco de mio night. We go out and finish that rum from Friday. We start walking behind a local grocery store as a short cut and this car swoops around a corner in front of us and slams his brakes, therefore drifting o so slightly. Its a.Folsom cop. Boom he arrests us for being out past 11 (violation of probation) but he was slamming us on the ground like animals. We wake up in jail after and received a paper saying we were held for burglary and conspiracy. Mine had more though. On top of the two I also was charged with nine things if vandalism and also required proof if registration. .... we weren't driving so Idk what that is about. I have court next Monday so i hope this cop shows up because I want to scream. One big hassle for little Ryan.

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That sucks. Some drunk bitch rear ended us about a month ago. Her car was totaled, Ours just had the license plate bent a little bit.

Bitches man.

@kent

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was going to be trading ny tundra for a Lexus gs300 but with the bumper dented Idndont think it will happen.