MMORPG Resource Forums

This is a discussion on MMORPG Resource Forums within the General Chat board part of the General category; Hi i've only just baught a vbulletin lisence with a really good template and i need some people to register ...

joyfreak is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MMORPG Resource Forums

Hi i've only just baught a vbulletin lisence with a really good template and i need some people to register on the forums and make it active.

We are looking for skilled moderators because the community is growing each day and we'll be needing people to moderate the forums.

The forums is about MMORPG (massive multiplayer online role playing game) forums. We have all the MMORPG Resource you need including Runescape, Silkroad, Habbo, World of Warcraft and more!

So please take the time to register, will take less than 30 seconds.

mmorpg, online mmorpg, mmorpg beta ,mmorpg hacks ,mmorpg games ,mmorpg forums ,3d mmorpg ,mmorpg server ,mmorpg fantasy ,2d mmorpg ,anime mmorpg ,korean mmorpg ,dofus mmorpg ,mmorpg game ,multiplayer mmorpg ,mmorpg open beta ,mmorpg online games ,mmorpg top 200 ,final fantasy mmorpg ,mmo ,project entropia ,entropia ,mmorpg com ,mmo games ,best mmorpg ,asherons call ,entropia forum ,neocron 2 ,mmorpg list ,new mmorpg ,asheron's call ,mmorpg maker ,redmoon ,dransik ,sherwood mmorpg , mmo rpg ,pokemon mmorpg ,online mmo ,warhammer mmorpg ,mmorpg download ,mmo game, joyfreak, joy freak

ali-gg is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found it on internet some time ago, looks nice and has useful hacks and other stuff like software, movies, apple, mac, etc.

Have a look

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Closed, no permission.