I am here in search of anyone that is looking to do leveling for any online game out there. I am expanding my leveling services, and looking for individuals that can be trusted, and is willing to work for their money. If you are interested in leveling accounts on a game that you are very familiar with, then this is the requirements that you must meet in order to be considered for the spot with PowerPlant Leveling Services.
1. You must be able to provide a price list with details of the services you will be offering.
2. You must provide the timeline for the levels you will be offering.
3. You must be willing to accept the terms and agreements to work with and for PowerPlant Leveling Services.
PowerPlant Leveling Services' Service fee for bringing the business and clients to you will be 20%. PowerPlant will keep 20% of the total sale that is made, and the remaining 80% will go to the individual that is physically doing the service.
Please note that if you intend to scam anyone in any way, we DO NOT WANT YOU ! We pride ourselves on being a very honest business to all of our clients.
If you are interested in any way in offering leveling services for any game that you are very familiar with, please contact me at [email protected] and we will discuss it further.