Things To Do On School Computers

This is a discussion on Things To Do On School Computers within the General Chat board part of the General category; Anyways I made this thread because its back to school/class for a lot of us and I have quite a ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    AmpFlorian is offline I'm Back

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Things To Do On School Computers

Anyways I made this thread because its back to school/class for a lot of us and I have quite a bit of time in the computer lab this semester so I was curious if any of you know some cool tricks/"hacks" to do on school computers, anything from malicious things to just old funny tricks to do on your friends. Currently the software they are using blocks access to CMD unless you're logged on as an administrator to the computers. If you know anything cool to do even with this blocked then please post.

Flash is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are such an evil panda, not cute! Imo, i wouldn't do anything harmful to it. A friend of mine once downloaded a trojan during class and he was suspended for two days. This was in middle school though. I don't think you should risk that. There are other ways to have fun.

h4344 is offline Banzai!

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I spent my entire last year working on school hacks/bypasses, i have learned so much in these past few months though i wish i could go back. Always fun to disable the teachers "Big Brother" program.

Safou is offline '-'

Array
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    think i can upload a bitcoin miner to their comps? lol... would be kinda simple imo.

Now to find a post of late, you have read to start this race!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I once put a RAT on a few school computers, was funny and very useful. ^^

And come on guys, tell me about some of your fun exploits! I know you guys have a lot of tricks up your sleeves. (:<
    Last edited by AmpFlorian; 09-03-2013 at 12:02 PM.

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Back when I was in school our lab made it possible to access the whole code that was supposed to protect each PC, set the kind of account one is logged in up and communicate with the whole network.
    I then gave myself administration privileges and accessed the software to spectate each and every PC that was running and logged in. I even used the REMOTE feature on my teacher and he didn't know what was up.

Afterall I decided to create yet another account (with no name, last name or any kind of information whatsoever) that was completely save from all remote-access-softwares (that were installed at the time I did this) as I disabled everything from within the network.

I guess it's also a lot of fun to make the system reboot instantly or make it boot (if your gfx does offer this option) with the overlays upside down

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracky View Post
    Back when I was in school our lab made it possible to access the whole code that was supposed to protect each PC, set the kind of account one is logged in up and communicate with the whole network.
    I then gave myself administration privileges and accessed the software to spectate each and every PC that was running and logged in. I even used the REMOTE feature on my teacher and he didn't know what was up.

Afterall I decided to create yet another account (with no name, last name or any kind of information whatsoever) that was completely save from all remote-access-softwares (that were installed at the time I did this) as I disabled everything from within the network.

I guess it's also a lot of fun to make the system reboot instantly or make it boot (if your gfx does offer this option) with the overlays upside down
    How the hell did you manage all that?

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsRaininPandas View Post
    How the hell did you manage all that?
    Uhm, if I remember correctly we had Windows XP installed and I used the search(at that point it was the only thing enabled when I tried to click START). Then I found a couple of other PC's in the network (all that were running) as well as the actual server (it was named adminServer - Not really that smart ). From then on it was really easy. I looked the server IP up, accessed it and found all files that were used for the 'Big Brother'-system.
    I looked through the files and they were well-named so it wasn't difficult to find what I searched for. Then I changed a couple of variables and boom, admin.

// Have you ever been on a LAN?
    Every now and then we faced a few problems when trying to remote-access, sharing files, ... It was basically what helped me the most. I only tried to access other computers from within the network and faced the 'same' problems

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tracky For This Useful Post:

Foxhound is offline Yo, Mr. White!
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Years ago, I played IcyTower all day long in school, some of you may know it.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post
    Years ago, I played IcyTower all day long in school, some of you may know it.
    I've played Diablo 2 on the school computers before.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast