Regarding my absense

This is a discussion on Regarding my absense within the General Chat board part of the General category; I've told only few people about what had happened over this summer and why I was not able to perform ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regarding my absense

I've told only few people about what had happened over this summer and why I was not able to perform my duties here. Now I decided it would best to make it public.
    We all are aware of the date in May called Cinco-de-mayo (its a date we all love in the USA) hehe. So here's how the day began. My friend and I were walking around a bike trail, and ended up finding a pond/creek thing. Previously we had went to a local grocery store and bought a 5th of alcohol... and we drank the entire bottle in about 20 minutes. I was proud of myself for being able to hold that into my system. The time is roughly 11 at night, and after a good conversation we were having, we decided to go to a Mexican-restaurant which is open 24 hours a day; it called Aldenbertos. On our way over there, we realized we didnt want to be out in the main street; where every car decides to go 50 miles an hour, honking at things, plus seeing police gave us the impression we might get pulled over and cited for being drunk in public. So we ended up walking behind a grocery store as a short cut. You know those alley ways behind stores ? Usually they are used for freight trucks to unload cargo... Anyways, as we are walking down the way to enjoy some grub, a cop litterally drifts around behind us, and burns rubber to scare us - keep in mind Im watching this car fly right at us, then my friend laughs and makes fun of him right then and there and I start giggling, but it all stops as he drifts into a 180 and parks in front of us. (Here is a link to a picture of the car it was, this is the same model and same city Folsom Police drive around Dodge Chargers, our city doesnt play around anymore http://p.twimg.com/AxXUfqYCEAIpfKC.jpg) He then demands us to lay down, and shut up. Im thinking, what the hell?! He bullshits us with saying we are prowling, then handcuffs us. So here we are, sitting in the back of a police car, uncomfortable in plastic seats with no leg room, and we over hear him telling his partner to change the charge to tresspassing. We go to the county jail, a whole 30 miles away from our city, and when we get checked in (a process of only 10 minutes) they release us. Its now 1am. We both are outside with no money, drunk (they didnt test us for sobriety) and we end up having to walk home. It took about 6 hours of walking, but we made it. Over the next week, we get a letter in the mail telling us to go court. I get a ride from my friend I was with, and his charges are dropped immediately. Then I go up to the stand. And to my luck, the judge says I have to come back in July. Okay, so we wasted gasoline to come down here for nothing. A week later, (its now may 31st and I had planned on talking to everyone on D3Scene regarding why certain forums were slandering my name which lead to the demotion from Admin to GMod until they calmed down and stopped trying to give our forums a bad name; or maybe they just hate me. I dont know, and still do not; but anyways!) So its may 31stand Im in my backyard with my little brother. We are playing baseball ( I have a big backyard), and I tell him "hang on nathan, Im going to get some water" and I dart for the back door. Thats when I see two police in uniform with their car out front, so I shout over the fence... "Can I help you ?" They ask for Ryan Stroup and state they have a warrant for my arrest. I was then arrested right then and there, on my own property. I ask them what the charge is for, and they say its for missing court. I get down there and state I was just at court and the judge said I only one charge on my record, and it was for tresspassing. They then show me a record from last year, for vandalism. I remembered then I was spray painting last year, and admitted to the artwork. So I had no choice from that point to go to county jail and either pay heavy fines (I think it was about 41,000) or do 240 days in jail with half time. While in jail, I had no way to contact anyone on this site to inform you guys.

I did recieve a letter from Tracky to cheer me up, which it did wonders and made me realize he still is a very good friend to have if he cares that much to do research about me. I wasnt able to reply back to him, however, because we count mail anything outside the USA.

But here I am, 4-5 months later, and I am happy. I have my house, I have my dog and cat, I have family, I have you guys.

-Ryan

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:

naxel is offline NAMBLA
    Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats a hell of a summer Ryan!
    Im glad to hear from you!

Jussp is offline Gangster Mod

Array
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow thats so fucked up shit. Atleast you're back now.
    You have been missed!

Atex is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you know the methods of picking the soap up safely?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Atex For This Useful Post:

Windahl1337 is offline Banned User

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow.. well good your back!

-Windahl1337

iminlovewithastripper is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shit, I spent most of summer passed out

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    240 days... FOR VANDALISM?! what the f.. but eyy you beat my record BY FAR

Welcome back, I hope they dont have more shit on you ^^
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

Foxhound is offline Yo, Mr. White!
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shit, dude. Glad that you're back healthy and everything's good now.

h4344 is offline Banzai!

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The cops in your area sound like a bunch of dicks. Btw, 240 days of jail time for vandalism? That's bullshit, i would put a month tops on what you did.

Good to have you back man

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I found out what happened to you via interwebs and told them btw.

@kent

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast