FREE Bitcoins, Litecoins, Fedoracoins etc. Make alot of money doing nothing!

This is a discussion on FREE Bitcoins, Litecoins, Fedoracoins etc. Make alot of money doing nothing! within the General Chat board part of the General category; Originally Posted by koshaan but this gives about 0,000006415 usd a day. and in 10 years you get about 0,02342 ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    X-räi is offline ɯnıɯǝɹd
    Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by koshaan View Post
    but this gives about 0,000006415 usd a day. and in 10 years you get about 0,02342 USD.
    calculated only from the bitcoin part.
    with potential 1000k (yeah might be exaggerated) and a 7 layer referral system this 0,xxxxxxxxxxxxxx dollar a day get really really big

Quote Originally Posted by MaRcDk View Post
    Haha, remember that the site is STILL in BETA!!!
    They have already added a way to unlock more coins, which costs around 2$ per coin... And I assume a lot of people have paid for that already. So there goes a lot of money to the members. Also, they will probably be running ads, and such. They have big investors behind them, but they have stated that they have a big capital in case anything goes wrong. I'd suggest you to read their official thread about their website here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=451449.new

It's just a big faucet as of right now, don't worry about it
    probably, but creating software for distribution systems and maintenance are serious bucks flowing downriver...

It's just my experience and logical business sense that some ppl need to get ripped of their money and most ppl going out even for such creations to work

€: having big capital nowadays is as easy as pulling a plug and disappear or creating networks to profit through initially non-profit projects.
    Just recently read an article of a 3-man-combo who are basically circle-generating money with borderline but still legal methods using ad/ad-distribution-systems and an adblock-app/expansion. morally questionable but genius business-wise.

Anyway, still signed up^^
    Last edited by X-räi; 03-07-2014 at 02:14 PM.

^using CHROME now
    Banned users: 0 (Counting since: 04.06.2008)

MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by X-räi View Post
    with potential 1000k (yeah might be exaggerated) and a 7 layer referral system this 0,xxxxxxxxxxxxxx dollar a day get really really big

probably, but creating software for distribution systems and maintenance are serious bucks flowing downriver...

It's just my experience and logical business sense that some ppl need to get ripped of their money and most ppl going out even for such creations to work
    I understand your concerns, and I have my doubts about this program as well, but I truely believe they have a solution set in place. It would be a waste to create such a site, with no plans for the future, don't you think? After all, it's not like you pay anything to become a member, I just believe they will find a way to make some serious money.
    Imagine if they had 1 mio. members. If you knew ANYTHING about Internet marketing, you would know that you can make some SERIOUS money off of that!! Just normal ads, that pays like 2$ per thousand views would cover most of the money being shared.
    Trust me, I'm sure they have plans to cover it all up, and pay the members, in fact, there have already been made 400 withdraws

naxel is offline NAMBLA
    Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I has around 4.1 milion dogecoins(in case that the value goes up)
    Me and my friend have mined them with a amd r9 280x x3 rig. Now we're waiting ^^

X-räi is offline ɯnıɯǝɹd
    Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea it's allright ,
    From what i am initially saw, it appearred as a fire and forget , 1 mio user logging in every 4 weeks to withdraw wont make you rich
    Again, I have no serious doubts or complains
    Just dropping my 8 cents here , you probably wont mind a bunch of posts in your thread

^using CHROME now
    Banned users: 0 (Counting since: 04.06.2008)

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naxel View Post
    I has around 4.1 milion dogecoins(in case that the value goes up)
    Me and my friend have mined them with a amd r9 280x x3 rig. Now we're waiting ^^
    Damn! That's 4 times the amount I have, and I bought them all for 1000$+
    I got to get a mining rig build. How long did it take you to mine those?

naxel is offline NAMBLA
    Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaRcDk View Post
    Damn! That's 4 times the amount I have, and I bought them all for 1000$+
    I got to get a mining rig build. How long did it take you to mine those?
    Its my friends mining rig(s).

I just bougth two GPU's for him, therefore we will split the whole amount that he mines. (Also hes saving 4.1 milion doges and waits for the value to rise)

I just asked him and he said that he is using 6x r9 280x, he also said that he has been mining since dogecoin became "active"

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naxel View Post
    Its my friends mining rig(s).

I just bougth two GPU's for him, therefore we will split the whole amount that he mines. (Also hes saving 4.1 milion doges and waits for the value to rise)

I just asked him and he said that he is using 6x r9 280x, he also said that he has been mining since dogecoin became "active"
    Damn, that's a nice mining rig! Must have been expensive, but well worth it!

Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People giving money away for free = no. I dont know man, I was getting really into zeekrewards back then, until they shut down out of the blue. Good luck with this, but I'm not buying it.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mads View Post
    People giving money away for free = no. I dont know man, I was getting really into zeekrewards back then, until they shut down out of the blue. Good luck with this, but I'm not buying it.
    I understand what you're coming from Mads, but if you knew about Dogecoin and it's community, the faucets that you can freely get free cryptocurrencies from already you wouldn't doubt this site at all.
    Check this site for example: Free Dogecoins - Dogecoin Faucet list

A faucet is a site dealing out FREE crypto currencies, not alot, but some, to get people into it. The more people having and USING a given coin rises the demand, and PRICE of it. Most of these faucets are run by donations, so some of them will be dry already, while others (more popular) will be full all the time.

Check the new foundation called: Doge 4 Water | A Dogecoin Foundation initiative we are trying to raise 40. MILLION Doge (approx. 40.000$)

These currencies are here to stay, and they are getting more and more popular for each day, whether you like it or not.
    Check: dogecoin - 70.000 subscribers in 3 months, that's HUGE for such a young coin. .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12