What the...

This is a discussion on What the... within the General Chat board part of the General category; Serious question now. If someone with aids died and now reside as a corpse, what would happen if someone had ...

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    yun0lel's Avatar
    yun0lel is offline Guru
    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    My very own self consciousness
    Posts
    82
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Reputation
    55

    What the...

    Serious question now.

    If someone with aids died and now reside as a corpse, what would happen if someone had sexual intercourse with that corpse? Is there still a risk of receiving aids?

    Last edited by yun0lel; 05-13-2014 at 07:00 PM.

  2. #2
    Jolinar's Avatar
    Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1


    Array
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    unicorn island
    Posts
    3,208
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    22
    Reputation
    2485
    Please, get a life. lol

    Technically, the HI virus is still contagious, no matter if the body is dead or not. However, considering cardiac arrest and loss of brain functions, I really doubt the chance of getting infected is as high after rigor mortis has kicked in. It really depends on the duration HIV is able to live with its host cells dying (which I do not know). A dead virus is a harmless virus.


  3. #3
    yun0lel's Avatar
    yun0lel is offline Guru
    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    My very own self consciousness
    Posts
    82
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Reputation
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolinar View Post
    Please, get a life. lol

    Technically, the HI virus is still contagious, no matter if the body is dead or not. However, considering cardiac arrest and loss of brain functions, I really doubt the chance of getting infected is as high after rigor mortis has kicked in. It really depends on the duration HIV is able to live with its host cells dying (which I do not know). A dead virus is a harmless virus.
    Thanks alot man! Had to ask since i was wondering for days lol.

  4. #4
    koshaan's Avatar
    koshaan is offline /// R3 STAFF
    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    iraq
    Posts
    2,842
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    778
    Quote Originally Posted by yun0lel View Post
    Thanks alot man! Had to ask since i was wondering for days lol.
    why dont you google it then. you can also ejaculate, have orgasm and get boner when you are dead for some reason.

    /// R3CHEATS.COM \\\


  5. #5
    yun0lel's Avatar
    yun0lel is offline Guru
    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    My very own self consciousness
    Posts
    82
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Reputation
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by koshaan View Post
    why dont you google it then. you can also ejaculate, have orgasm and get boner when you are dead for some reason.
    I feel comfortable when things come out of Jolinars mouth, or in this occasion "His fingers."
    Besides google is overrated

  6. #6
    Malish's Avatar
    Malish is offline YAH


    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    If afk, at the pub.
    Posts
    4,924
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    19
    Reputation
    1429


    But anyway the virus will most likely die OR go to rest when the body cells die... and that can take some time... 1-2 days?

    HIV transmission from a dead body - Forum on Managing Side Effects of HIV Treatment -- TheBody.com
    Attached Images
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

  7. #7
    Safou's Avatar
    Safou is offline '-'



    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Big Apple
    Posts
    2,508
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    713
    uhhh what the hell have I missed in last few months? o.O

    Now to find a post of late, you have read to start this race!

  8. #8
    yun0lel's Avatar
    yun0lel is offline Guru
    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    My very own self consciousness
    Posts
    82
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Reputation
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Glupus View Post


    But anyway the virus will most likely die OR go to rest when the body cells die... and that can take some time... 1-2 days?

    HIV transmission from a dead body - Forum on Managing Side Effects of HIV Treatment -- TheBody.com
    Thanks for adding. Now i'm actually gonna look further into this thanks to you lol.
    Last edited by yun0lel; 05-13-2014 at 07:56 PM.

  9. #9
    yun0lel's Avatar
    yun0lel is offline Guru
    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    My very own self consciousness
    Posts
    82
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Reputation
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Safou View Post
    uhhh what the hell have I missed in last few months? o.O
    Didnt you know lol? Humping corpses is the new thing, but please do it after 2 days to avoid the risk of getting aids. Of course if the human it once was had aids.
    Last edited by yun0lel; 05-13-2014 at 07:59 PM.

  10. #10
    slayermetal's Avatar
    slayermetal is offline Hacker

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Catland
    Posts
    242
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    4
    Reputation
    126
    Yuno... Yuki died with aids and you want to have sex with him dead body ? lel ~ Yuno love ~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •