News On ValiantChaos..

This is a discussion on News On ValiantChaos.. within the General Chat board part of the General category; ValiantChaos I decided I may as well post the information for those whom do not know why the Moderator has ...

Icnopandaz is offline Geek

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

News On ValiantChaos..

ValiantChaos

I decided I may as well post the information for those whom do not know why the Moderator has not been here lately, however this will pretty much explain why... (If you have any other information on this pls share)

Honestly I don't know the guy in real life but..
    It's sad to see that happen to a D3scene member though :/ (I suppose he deserves it in a way, but still)

ENGLISH

Blizzard wants to ban the ValiantChaos maphacks and obtain a sales ban against the makers of the fee offered Cheater software.
    Cheater can a real damper the online game experience , because they illegally obtain benefits and thus destroy the balance between the participants. Manufacturers Activision Blizzard defends himself for some time against such a spoilsport , now even action against the manufacturer of a hack for the real-time strategy game StarCraft 2 has been submitted.

Specifically, it involves the ValiantChaos maphacks . Thus, players can use the fog of war , the parts of the card face down before they are explored , disable . Free but this advantage is not : StarCraft 2 cheaters have to invest a good 60 dollars for this.

The software has been available for several years and was able to Blizzard's Warden system, which is designed to prevent the use of unauthorized software , can not be permanently locked . The makers of ValiantChaos maphacks is said to have brought a five-figure sales , the sale of their illegal game help.

GERMAN

Blizzard will die ValiantChaos MapHacks verbieten und ein Vertriebsverbot gegen die Macher der kostenpflichtig angebotenen Cheater-Software erwirken.
    Cheater können einem das Online-Spielerlebnis verhageln, weil sie sich unrechtmäßig Vorteile verschaffen und somit das Gleichgewicht zwischen den Teilnehmern zerstören. Hersteller Activision Blizzard wehrt sich schon länger gegen derartige Spielverderber, nun wurde sogar Klage gegen den Hersteller eines Hacks für das Echtzeit-Strategiespiels StarCraft 2 eingereicht.

Konkret handelt es sich dabei um die ValiantChaos MapHacks. Damit können Spieler den Nebel des Krieges, der Teile der Karte verdeckt, bevor sie erkundet werden, deaktivieren. Kostenlos ist dieser Vorteil jedoch nicht: StarCraft-2-Cheater müssen hierfür gut 60 US-Dollar investieren.

Die Software ist schon seit mehreren Jahren verfügbar und konnte durch Blizzards Warden-System, das den Einsatz von unautorisierter Software verhindern soll, nicht dauerhaft gesperrt werden. Den Machern der ValiantChaos MapHacks soll der Verkauf ihrer illegalen Spielhilfe bereits einen fünfstelligen Umsatz beschert haben.
    "

SOURCES

http://www.pcwelt.de/news/Blizzard_k...g-8730645.html
    Google Translate
    Last edited by Icnopandaz; 05-23-2014 at 10:55 AM.

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yet another hacking sue

Please keep the discussion at a single topic instead.