Born in Drummondville in 1967. Bachelor in French Studies at the University of Montreal, he has been teaching for a few years literature, films and theatre at CEGEP of Drummondville.
Fascinated by all the art forms implementing the suspense, fantasy and terror, in 1994 he published a first novel of horror, 5150 rue des Ormes, where tension and excitement are in the spotlight. It will be followed a year later by the passenger, another novel in unbearable suspense. In spring 1997, the theatre of La Licorne, Montreal, climbed the first piece of the author, The Adventures of the Inspector Hector.
Her third novel, On the Threshold, published in 1998, was unanimously acclaimed by the whole of the criticism and has been adapted for film by Eric Tessier. On the threshold (the film) was one of the major cinematic outings in the autumn of 2003 in Quebec and the American remake rights were immediately purchased by the group Miramax.
His fourth and fifth novel, Aliss - a genuine cult book - and The Seven Days of retaliation, a dark thriller with a remarkable intensity, were also greeted with enthusiasm by the press and the general public, making Patrick Senécal ' one of the most loved and most read in Quebec

Sorry if it's bad in english but I used something to translate it .. to much lazy to do it by myself ..

Well I love all his book .. abitualy I doesn't read but I'm passionated by his kind of books .. only one I can read hehe