I fought my stepdad.. :/?

This is a discussion on I fought my stepdad.. :/? within the General Chat board part of the General category; Keep in mind he has been living with his stepdad since hes 5. You provoked him by giving him despised ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SomeSc2Guy is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep in mind he has been living with his stepdad since hes 5.

You provoked him by giving him despised answers, just because he said the movie was boring. I don't know your living situation or how your stepdad usually treats you, but since he has been living 12 years with you I could imagine that he sees himself as your father.

Imagine yourself as a father, would you tolerate this behaviour? Everything that happend after that shouldn't have happened in the first place, what you did and what your father did; it just exaggerated.

Tumle is offline Advanced Hacker Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeSc2Guy View Post
    Keep in mind he has been living with his stepdad since hes 5.

You provoked him by giving him despised answers, just because he said the movie was boring. I don't know your living situation or how your stepdad usually treats you, but since he has been living 12 years with you I could imagine that he sees himself as your father.

Imagine yourself as a father, would you tolerate this behaviour? Everything that happend after that shouldn't have happened in the first place, what you did and what your father did; it just exaggerated.
    Never seen him as my father, I see him as a friend no more, no less.
    We ave had our fights, but this was the worse of them all.

I didn't say anything wrong after he said the movie was boring, I said that he should keep it to him self.
    I'm a guy who says what I think and that is good thing and a bad thing sometimes, but he knows me well enough that I will always fight back.

But I get your point.

Even tho' I always said to him that, he shall not talk to me like im his son.
    He's my moms boyfriend, not my dad, not my family.

McPeon is offline Da flying one

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty much what SomeSc2Guy said.
    Regarding the police I'm pretty sure they can't do shit. If he wants to go to court, a good lawyer will get you pretty easy out from there. He has no rights to take your arm and drag you into your room nor slapping you. It will most probably go through as selfdefence in a shocking moment. Stay cool, he was the first one that started physical threatening.

R.I.P. NYAN!

jbx
    jbx is offline Geek
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't read the whole thing because I had a cue pop up man, but I've been in a similar position a long time ago. Luckily my step dad was shorter than me and I was an idiot teen who got into a lot of fights to begin with. I'm not trying to act like a badass, he just tried to hit me and missed and I got a lucky punch and he stumbled back into his car and put a nice dent in it. Then my family was mad at me and went to the Christmas Eve party without me and they didn't let me get my present from his parents. I sure learned my lesson. Anyway if he drives you crazy and you wanna go psycho on him, just pour bleach into a bottle and break it over his eyes when he's asleep. I've never seen it done, but it seems like it would send a message. Write me from prison!

Justin is offline Moderator from the Future

Array
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw this in a movie once..I'm sure its the right thing to do. <
    Last edited by Justin; 09-20-2014 at 05:33 PM.

cakekid is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shit happens. if your stepfather holds a grudge against you that is kind of sad. he hit you which caused you to retaliate. either way the situation got out of hand.

by the way, your english is fine.

spluxor is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it explains it for itself, but yeah I would probably do the same If I were you...
    PS. If you get into somekind of trouble and shit just say it was self-defense..

yun0lel is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh.
    The whole thing sounds like a mess you should both apologize to eachother, then preferably have talk about things :p.
    Whatever...

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumle View Post
    Yeah, but I still don't know what to do if he calls the police on me, it's not like I could say "he gave me a slap, so I broke his nose"
    doesn't sound right, but my dad said that I should stay and take it with the police and my mom, and if anything I could call him agian. And he will come and pick me up.
    If police were called, it would just be a domestic dispute. Being that it is family related, you both would have slaps on your wrists and told it was a nono. So don't worry about that. It's not like you lunged at him with a knife or pulled a gun on him. Then it would be a different story.

Stand up for yourself when needed.

Him slapping you was the equivalent to the measuring of E-peens. He was trying to be the dominant one in the house. It's what "Father" figures try to do.

Now he knows you are on his level. Adult.

He'll eventually respect you.

@kent

AmpFlorian is offline I'm Back

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're living in his house, if I was him I would have beat the living shit out of you. You live under his roof so you abide by his rules whether you like it or not. Did you stand up for yourself? Yes. Is this the situation of a local bully where the situation calls for that? No. Quite frankly I think he should kick you out. Good luck OP.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast