I fought my stepdad.. :/?

This is a discussion on I fought my stepdad.. :/? within the General Chat board part of the General category; A little info before we start. I'm a guy on 17, and always been one of the bigger guys, not ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tumle is offline Advanced Hacker Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I fought my stepdad.. :/?

A little info before we start.
    I'm a guy on 17, and always been one of the bigger guys, not fat, but I'm 1.92m and okay fit.
    my mom and stepdad been together for a littler over 12 years so I know him pretty well.
    we get's along pretty well (or we did)

And my english isn't good in anyway, but I hope it's readable.

So my mother, my stepdad and me, where watching TV, when he said "why do we watch this, it's really boring."
    and since I thought the movie was pretty good, I said "that's your option, keep it for yourself" Then he just got into offensive mode and said, that i'm not an adult and shouldn't be talking like that to him.

That got me pretty upset, since I hate being called a child (or not an adult, same thing in my head.) so I said that he should shut-up, so we could enjoy the movie.
    The he got up and said that I should fuck off, and go into my room.
    I said that he couldn't tell me what too do, since he isn't my dad... annnnd that got him pretty mad.
    He then took me by my arm and with force tried to take me out of the room, while my Mom screamed that we both should stop. (she couldn't do anything, since she has a pretty bad knee)
    I got really mad since I don't like to be touched, so I said if he don't leave me now, I would kick his ass.
    He then gave me a slap in the face, and that just took me over the edge.

I took my left hand and made most likely the hardest punch I've ever done. right on the cheek, he then backed of, but I was still freaking mad, so I made another one, right in the middle of his face, and I think it broke his nose, the sound was insane...

He sat down and was in shock, so was I.
    My mom said I should go back to my room, and now my stepdad is thinking about calling the police on me..

I called my dad and told him the story, he said that he was going to kick my stepdad ass, but I said it was fine, and I asked if I could go live with him for a few days.

The question is, was I wrong for hitting him, and should I apologize to him?

Zlitz is offline Banned User
    Array
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well in all fairness he aint your real dad FACT, and he slapped you in the face..
    You done the right thing, you stood up for yourself.

Maybe he will stop treating you like a "child" too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlitz View Post
    Well in all fairness he aint your real dad FACT, and he slapped you in the face..
    You done the right thing, you stood up for yourself.

Maybe he will stop treating you like a "child" too.
    Yeah, but I still don't know what to do if he calls the police on me, it's not like I could say "he gave me a slap, so I broke his nose"
    doesn't sound right, but my dad said that I should stay and take it with the police and my mom, and if anything I could call him agian. And he will come and pick me up.

neko is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it happened all like you wrote it here, you should not fear anything... And I wouldnt apologize right away...

Greetings

naxel is offline NAMBLA
    Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would probably do the same thing, but I would probably never stop hitting him, because I cant control my anger.

He did hit you first tho, i'd say that it was the right thing to do

iminlovewithastripper is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be perfectly honest this isn't the place for that, why don't you ask your rl friends about what you should do, never understood how people are so comfortable putting their whole life on the internet like fb etc, but well I wouldn't post this here.

Zlitz is offline Banned User
    Array
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumle View Post
    Yeah, but I still don't know what to do if he calls the police on me, it's not like I could say "he gave me a slap, so I broke his nose"
    doesn't sound right, but my dad said that I should stay and take it with the police and my mom, and if anything I could call him agian. And he will come and pick me up.
    Well just be like "If you really care about me you wouldn't call the police." Aren't you underage too? Here in England it is 18+ to go prison.

D4rkness is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you had every right to do what you did, he hit you first, + he's ur stepdad, i wouldve done exactly the same in ur situation (xept i'd use a weapon coz i'm not that strong xd)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlitz View Post
    Well just be like "If you really care about me you wouldn't call the police." Aren't you underage too? Here in England it is 18+ to go prison.
    here in denmark it's 15+ or 16+ can't remember

I see by all of you that I'm not the only guy who would do what I did, Thanks for the response, I will try to take a little nap, and maybe be in a better mood after

Atex is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumle View Post
    Then you can say that he slapped you and u got scared and didn't know what he was going to do next so you threw a punch at him in panic
    INTERWEBZ.CC | Paypal, Paysafecard, BTC, Skrill
    My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of interwebz.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast