HoN Forsaken Archer Guide

This is a discussion on HoN Forsaken Archer Guide within the Heroes of Newerth Guides board part of the Heroes of Newerth forum category; HoN Forsaken Archer Guide Forsaken-Archer..png forsakenarcher..png Heros of Newerth is a videogame developed by S2 Games which is entirely based ...

razathru is offline The not so evul DOC!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up HoN Forsaken Archer Guide

HoN Forsaken Archer Guide

Forsaken-Archer..png

forsakenarcher..png

Heros of Newerth is a videogame developed by S2 Games which is entirely based on DoTA Mod. With improved gaming interface and featuring new heroes, the game is becoming more enjoyable and exciting. The Heroes of Newerth has launched a new hero named Forsaken Archer. She is the girlfriend of scout and endowed with enormous skills. The versatile hero can play the role of a Gank and a journalist.

The story of this new agility hero is terrifying. She was forcibly killed by a spurned suitor. When her broken body was lying and she was counting on her last moment she did an agreement with the daemons and it was them who discovered her wrecked body.

Forsaken Archer she is another agility hero in the game. She has got tremendous abilities to ruin her enemies as follows.

1st Ability: She can shoot a volley of barbed arrows which can run high into the sky. It scatters the enemies and grabs them tightly so that they can not move.

2nd Ability:
    Forsaken Archer has the ability to fire the arrows by splitting them in four different targets just similar to the like of Medusa's Splitshot in DotA

3rd Ability: Hellbourne has bestowed a cursed power onto Forsaken archer which enables her to bring back the dead body of her enemies and make them an uncontrollable army to fight by her side as skeletal minions. These skeletal warriors can last only for 30 seconds and only 3/4/5/6 can be active at a time.

Ultimate ability:
    Forsaken archer can fire arrows which are fueled by her extreme anger. These arrows go straight and hit her target. If any other allies stand behind the enemy they also become devastated along with the target.

Heros of Newerth features a wide range of powerful weapons. If you want to play Forsaken Archer you can try the items like Ghost Marchers, Nullfire BladeValue. Etc. It is advisable to buy little more expensive armory from various shops to get more bonus points. If you take Thunder Claw its value is 3000 Gold. It is a very useful weapon to get 20% chances to release a 150 damage chain lightning. The bonus is +24 damages with +15 attack speed. Nullfire Blade is useful to drain 36 Mana from the target. The player will get +26 agility and +10 Intelligence as passive bonuses. To buy this weapon you need to pay 850 Gold value.

You can upgrade the weapons by assembling the individual parts according to their individual "recipe". It will make the items stronger than the previous one. For example the recipe of Soulscream Ring consists of Duck Boots 150, Pretender's Crown 185, and Soulscream Ring Recipe 125. All these components are available in Initiation shops and it costs only 460 gold. The weapon gives you +3 Strength, +6 Agility, and +3 Intelligence. If you choose right combination of weapons during the combat of Forsaken Archer you can avail maximum strength with increasing effectiveness through each level of the game play.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to razathru For This Useful Post:

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't you said you don't play HoN? :o
    Woot

razathru is offline The not so evul DOC!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't you see in one of my thread that I'm just starting to play the game and I need advise more many pro's over here. I don't play too often, a bit busy with my university schedules.

Maddoxxa is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes i play last month with my friends its really enjoyment game but i do not play regular because i'm busy on my office.
    Anyways it is so good game