Going to do some test.

This is a discussion on Going to do some test. within the Heroes of the Storm - HotS board part of the Hot Games category; Ok as the title say nearly everything, downloading the game right now, i will do a bunch of test Zoomhack ...

nightshades is offline Mentor

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Going to do some test.

Ok as the title say nearly everything, downloading the game right now, i will do a bunch of test Zoomhack should be fairly easy to do and as for "selecting any hero" there should be a condition somewhere that allow to select locked hero or the good case invert the condition so hero locked are being unlocked so you can play with them.

I doubt people that has dump the whole APIwill share it since they can do nearly everything (adding XP on hero and all the other stuff) but they can also be banned instantly by calling these function lol, better using an alternate account :P

Wish me luck and can someone tell me if you get instant ban if you write in-memory ?
    In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-bared fighting is always great.

Kuarinofu is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, you obviously succeeded, mate.
    Since it was announced that you've found experience exploit but one of your accounts got banned.

benjaminc is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nightshades View Post
    Ok as the title say nearly everything, downloading the game right now, i will do a bunch of test Zoomhack should be fairly easy to do and as for "selecting any hero" there should be a condition somewhere that allow to select locked hero or the good case invert the condition so hero locked are being unlocked so you can play with them.

I doubt people that has dump the whole APIwill share it since they can do nearly everything (adding XP on hero and all the other stuff) but they can also be banned instantly by calling these function lol, better using an alternate account :P

Wish me luck and can someone tell me if you get instant ban if you write in-memory ?
    Best Of Luck.