[IOS8.3] Untethered JB For All Apple Devices Running IOS8.3 - FULL SUPPORT!

This is a discussion on [IOS8.3] Untethered JB For All Apple Devices Running IOS8.3 - FULL SUPPORT! within the iOS forum board part of the Mobile Phone forum category; Step 1. Download the TaiG jailbreak from here . It’s Windows-only for the moment and there’s no word on a ...

LayA is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[IOS8.3] Untethered JB For All Apple Devices Running IOS8.3 - FULL SUPPORT!

Step 1.

Download the TaiG jailbreak from here. It’s Windows-only for the moment and there’s no word on a Mac version yet. Place the application on your desktop for easy access. This is the only official website to download it from.

Step 2.

ALWAYS BACK YOUR IDEVICE UP BEFORE A JAILBREAK.

Step 3.

Turn off passcode by heading to Settings>Touch ID and Passcode, then do the same for Find My iPhone, under iCloud, also in Settings. You can turn these back on once the jailbreak has been applied.

Step 4.

Double click on the jailbreak tool. I had an issue with an error saying a driver wasn’t installed but there’s a fix for this if you get it to - you need to download iTunes 12.1.2 for older video cards, which you can grab from
    here. Uncheck the 3K assistant option in the next window but leave Cydia checked. You can go ahead and click start.

Step 5.

After a while the jailbreak will announce it has succeeded and you can close the tool. If you get stuck at 20% or before the jailbreak completes, you may need to install an older version of iTunes. I got stuck at 20% and using version 12.0.1 (be sure to get either 32-bit or 64-bit depending on your version of Windows), and you can download the 64-bit version here. Also double check Find My iPhone and Passcode are switched off.

Step 6.

Check that Cydia is present on your device and then your done!

To enable Mobile Substrate also:
    . Go to Cydia, check installed packages, make sure your TaiG JB is 2.0

2. Add this repo to your Cydia: apt.3kzhushou.com (this is the repo of that 3K app in TaiG tools)

3. after reloading the sources, you should see the update notice for TaiG JB, install it!

4. Install AppCake and AppSync Unified from our repo: cydia.iphonecake.com

DONE

I will offer full support and offer any questions regards to jailbreaking, been working on jailbroken devices for many many years, credits to Taig for this amazing release!
    Last edited by LayA; 06-25-2015 at 06:06 PM.