How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac ?

This is a discussion on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac ? within the iOS forum board part of the Mobile Phone forum category; Hello. Recently I have trouble with my new iMac and iPhone. I can successfully synced the music files from my ...

jamievenna is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac ?

Hello. Recently I have trouble with my new iMac and iPhone. I can successfully synced the music files from my iPhone to Mac. The question is that my contacts that are still on the iPhone - How do I get these into my Address Book on the iMac? Do you have any ideas??
    Help pls!!

phonix1 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice deal!!!

Thanks for sharing good deals especially in mobile phones. Today in current market, reputed standard companies are producing and provided different qualitative mobile phones products with enhance advance features. So like Nokia Phones series, Apple I phones series 4G, 5GLg and Motorola series phones, Blackberry Phones, Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray phones, Samsung Phones series like galaxy, android, waves, Samsung Galaxy Nexus etc.They are useful as in form of technology side with great features which one is easily used by common people and communicate in each and every sector easily with daily updates.

pauljason90 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac

You should just be able to connect the iPhone to the iMac via the USB cable. iTunes should detect the iPhone immediately, and start the sync. I use Windows on my computers, but I own an iPhone 4. My iPhone syncs right away via iTunes. It should be even easier with a Mac.

For more information: Transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac ? | Techyv.com

WoodPeckerTree is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Connect your iPhone with usb to your iMac.

maxwill is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    If you do not understand what I've just said, let us know How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac

Last edited by maxwill; 12-22-2011 at 08:43 AM.

hengheng2011 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have tried transfer music from iPod to iPad 2. Can some app can transfer iPad 2 to PC?

jaydenharris98 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Synchronize the contacts of the address book on the iphone.

And then you will look for 'merge' and click on it, or wait until you are prompted and then click on it.

-----------------
    iPhone App Developers London | VITEB-UK
    Last edited by jaydenharris98; 08-21-2012 at 07:05 AM.

casekase is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are the world's leading online ,the iphone-5case.com are brand new,high capacity .

---------- Post added at 071 AM ---------- Previous post was at 071 AM ----------

We are the world's leading online iphone 5 accessories website for high quality and cheap price. Our iphone 5 cases are brand new,high capacity .

gefte is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use a phone data transfer tool. Apple doesn’t have any other official software without iTunes for data transfer through USB. In iTunes, you first add multimedia files and then sync data to your iPhone, but with the help of below listed tools you can transfer any files including multimedia, apps or others separately from your iPhone to computer,
    Last edited by gefte; 01-12-2017 at 03:08 AM.

Rwaahby is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coolmuster iPhone Contacts to PC Transfer is the program, which enables users to export all contacts to Mac with one simple click. With it, no matter the photo is taken by your iPhone, or the images are downloaded from the websites, you can copy them to OS X without any limitation.
    Last edited by Rwaahby; 05-17-2017 at 03:17 AM.