All-Star Basketball - Shoot Arcade Hoops

This is a discussion on All-Star Basketball - Shoot Arcade Hoops within the iOS forum board part of the Mobile Phone forum category; https://itunes.apple.com/app/all-sta...715956982?mt=8 Experience the most realistic 3D basketball physics in this brand new arcade hoops game with next-gen 3D graphics and ...

conedog is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All-Star Basketball - Shoot Arcade Hoops

https://itunes.apple.com/app/all-sta...715956982?mt=8

Experience the most realistic 3D basketball physics in this brand new arcade hoops game with next-gen 3D graphics and easy to use one touch swipe controls. FREE.

Finally! The basketball shooter game you’ve been waiting for with arcade style power-ups has arrived. You can even challenge others online. No energy timers, gas-tanks or waiting. Play for free and bring home the gold!

https://itunes.apple.com/app/all-sta...715956982?mt=8

UnRealzz is offline Member

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRa1n View Post
    Obviously, it is VERY annoying for people to keep posting things about games and wanting to sell stuff like Phones for cheap prices, etc. Any thread that I see about a new iOS game that just came out like kick the buddy and whatnot i will just simply REMOVE THEM from here. they belong in the MOBILE GAMES SECTION!!! Stop wasting your time in posting that stuff here because its not going to work.
    Please read stickies.

Guilhas is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I once played basketball on a computer, but it can not replace the real game. I travel a lot and and I always take a couple of my favorite balls from play comparison blog with me and I choose in advance a hotel with a basketball court this can be said the main criterion by which I choose a hotel. For me this is the most important thing and at any opportunity I play my favorite game. It replaces all kinds of exercise for me and allows me to always be in great shape. No one computer game won't give such an effect. I don't have to go to the gym and to exhaust myself with training I just enjoy the game and it gives a good result
    Last edited by Guilhas; 12-03-2019 at 11:44 PM.

Lafante87 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guilhas View Post
    I once played basketball on a computer, but it can not replace the real game. I travel a lot and and I always take a couple of my favorite balls from play comparison blog with me and I choose in advance a hotel with a basketball court this can be said the main criterion by which I choose a hotel. For me this is the most important thing and at any opportunity I play my favorite game. It replaces all kinds of exercise for me and allows me to always be in great shape. No one computer game won't give such an effect. I don't have to go to the gym and to exhaust myself with training I just enjoy the game and it gives a good result
    Yeahh we had a completely different childhood