Earn Money by Helping Others with Translations on Flitto

This is a discussion on Earn Money by Helping Others with Translations on Flitto within the iOS forum board part of the Mobile Phone forum category; Hi all, I was an Arabic professor, and love to help people with the language. Unfortunately, the language is hardly ...

alfred_1986 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Earn Money by Helping Others with Translations on Flitto

Hi all,
    I was an Arabic professor, and love to help people with the language. Unfortunately, the language is hardly used in the country where I live, so I lost my job. The bright side is that I got another job, but the satisfaction of teaching and helping others learn the language was gone.

When I heard of Flitto I was really happy. Flitto is a translation app that helps with quick and accurate translations of images, text and voice recordings, done by real people, in 17 languages the app has to offer. The app is easy to use; just post or upload the information to be translated and you will receive your translation in minutes.
    screen568x568.jpeg

Now, I help people all over the world with Arabic translations, and I also earn points for the work I do. The experience is quite satisfying, and I exchange my points for money as well. Last week, I used the money earned from translations to shop at the Flitto Store. I am having fun helping others, (and myself) on Flitto.

BlauMan is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice SEO post xD