[LOL] Jungle Helper/Countdown timer

This is a discussion on [LOL] Jungle Helper/Countdown timer within the League of Legends Hacks board part of the League of Legends category; I doubt making the whole process automatic is an easy task with AutoIt. I'm sure there's various ways of getting ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    YourName is offline THE ONE AND ONLY DARK KNIGHTY

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt making the whole process automatic is an easy task with AutoIt. I'm sure there's various ways of getting information of when creeps die - be it memory reading or intercepting the game packets. Afaik there's already tools out there who provide such features so it's certainly possible.
    Providing you with foolish stuff since 2007.

win4lif3 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YourName View Post
    I doubt making the whole process automatic is an easy task with AutoIt. I'm sure there's various ways of getting information of when creeps die - be it memory reading or intercepting the game packets. Afaik there's already tools out there who provide such features so it's certainly possible.
    Yea, i only need the addresses then it should be all fine but im not that good with cheat eninge, perhaps you could maybe help me?

UserNamex32 is offline Moderator

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doubt it will be a "single address" you can read, surely it's a collection of some "Unit class" which you would have to crawl such as how SC2's works.

I'm sure zynox's is closely related to sheppard's old code that was released and was being maintained by the public had the structures to the data in the memory as well as how to access although that method requires injection which allows you to more directly access the internals of the program.

But not saying that it's impossible to read the memory either though, it would be pretty awesome to see someone make a public library for reading LoL externally.

The main obvious issue would be how often LoL likes to update, which means that external programs would need to be strong enough to update on their own or that the developer would need to update it.

Currently if all is going as I last saw, Zynox's engine would be your best way to go. He keeps his program well maintained and is constantly updating it as well. The program allows you to create scripts using Lua, which pretty much would be like Autoit with direct access to LoL directly via a set of functions Zynox has provided to the scripters.

Once you head over there though you'll find this script has already been created as well as a plethora of other scripts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12