Disable everything ingame?

This is a discussion on Disable everything ingame? within the League of Legends Hacks board part of the League of Legends category; Hello, there are some option to disable ALL visuals at game? to see only Black screen in game, or only ...

ziknos is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Disable everything ingame?

Hello, there are some option to disable ALL visuals at game? to see only Black screen in game, or only squares.

It's for decrease the computer usage

Its possible? maybe delete some folders or modify them?

Thanks!

UserNamex32 is offline Moderator

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ziknos View Post
    Hello, there are some option to disable ALL visuals at game? to see only Black screen in game, or only squares.

It's for decrease the computer usage

Its possible? maybe delete some folders or modify them?

Thanks!
    You might be able to modify the skins to the game, which may decrease the memory consumption on the GPU, but it wouldn't change the amount of polly's/points being rendered I would imagine, w/o being able to change the actual models.

Idk how people are changing skins/models now days but I know there's a thread on here that's updated on that stuff:
    RP Skins for FREE (No Ban/No Riot Points)

Overall it would require you to learn a few things like making skins and possibly models, and then how to replace their's with yours.

EDIT:
    Another route might be hooking the DirectX drawing, in which you would then throw black over the final render;
    DirectX hooking is a whole topic in it's own and requires some skill to do along with C/C++ knowledge, hooking, and injecting.
    I'm still not sure if it would help any as all earlier rendering still took place.

The other idea would be to black out the user's screen by throwing another program on top of it,
    but even better it sounds like is that you want to have an external client which draws the representation of the game.
    This would mean that you should be able to have LoL minimized which if the game is made properly it should stop rendering and hogging CPU/GPU as it would then become more of a background task rather than the foreground task.
    But if you could have it minimized and create your own client that might work, but of course as you already know, you would need to be reading the game's memory, and you would have to be able to transfer the window's messages that your window picks up such as the mouse movement, clicks and keyboard, to the game's window, which should be pretty feasible.
    The main issue you'd run into after all that work would be displaying skills, such as how would you detect them ie: what spell, location, and direction/vector. Since playing LoL largely requires that you are able to see spells and what not; I have played on the lowest quality on my laptop and there's some spells you can barely see compared to when I'm playing on my desktop.

Sorry for filling your head/ear/vision with this, but I imagine this is all what you're after and what's going through your head as well, hopefully I helped some on the thought process though.
    Last edited by UserNamex32; 04-11-2012 at 07:11 PM.

ziknos is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks you for everything, we talk in chat.