The Sickness

This is a discussion on The Sickness within the Music board part of the Entertainment category; In Sacramento California, there's a concept on the streets called NineOneSickness (based off the area code 916).... from our understanding ...

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Sickness

In Sacramento California, there's a concept on the streets called NineOneSickness (based off the area code 916).... from our understanding it's a darkness that is you. Most gangs talk about deals with the devil, and how it brings darkness and makes you nauseous. Some time ago, maybe two years, I was invaded with what I believe to be a demon. Remember that thread about dreams and I drew a pic of what I saw at my bedside, well after I felt my soul release, the next day I felt my body being pushed into my.bed. you guys said it's a side effect of sleep paralysis, but my best friend of 20 years and I talked a few days ago and he said in his religion that means a demon is trying to invade you. Since my soul was released before that, I know it entered me. I believe myself to have the sickness. I will make a video tomorrow for you h4344 explaining this in detail.

An hour ago I wrote what I was thinking. Its poem form, so bear with me and try to picture this in third person as I did when I wrote it.

Quote Originally Posted by my brain
    It's cause we want errything to be to flawless;
    But I'm just sittin in this darkness ;
    And now I'm asking if I'm heartless;
    I'm sorry girl but baby that's the way it's always...gone be!

Cocaine nostrils got me hyped inside, errything fights and I know they gone die ;
    There's blood on my shirt and I'm contemplatin suicide;
    But uh_oh look another failed attempt, I tried;
    Bed under my skin and I'm feeling high;
    But it's rough when I cough and gotta close my eyes and see the death of the world from under this sky;
    I lay here in pain, the ceilings caving in on me and the walls are getting closer to me, everybody is unhappy with me.....
    But I shift gears, now picturing myself fillin my brain with some lead right near;
    If I do go through it will put my mind at ease, or maybe I should overdose on these pills right here;
    Acid, used to roll it on my tongue like peppermint, yeah, but masses, errything is ashes as I'm watching Lake Placid, blasted.
    It's a trip into my mind and I'm one of a kind so I stay here seem weird and watch it all fry.

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's some depressing dark shit dude. I don't know if I want to thank that post, or try to help it.

Nice poem though. Or could be a rap.

@kent

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude my friend writes a lot and this was my first real one I thought of on spot and liked. I was thinking of using an image if crows eating.decaying animal but didn't see a way it'd fit the situation as I'm actually laying in.bed watching this Damn movie.