Let's Play Pokemon!

This is a discussion on Let's Play Pokemon! within the Nintendo Forum board part of the Console Games category; So guys discuss about Pokemon! My fave version is absolutely Pokemon Yellow! Why? Because you could have all of the ...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 78
  1. #1
    Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    3,471
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    19
    Reputation
    1486

    Let's Play Pokemon!

    So guys discuss about Pokemon!

    My fave version is absolutely Pokemon Yellow! Why? Because you could have all of the 3 pokemons and still have pikachu <3
    Other fun fact is that you could have pikachu following you out of the pokeball!

    When I was young man, this game was the friends link...we all played/fighted/traded pokemon with each other. It was fucking amazing
    We always had the same strategies to pass certain parts of the game and things like...

    Man to fight the Rock's Gym in yellow we all had to catch caterpie to get butterfly and then kill those rock pokemons! It was freaking amazing <3

    Than the cave with the Team Rocket and where we catch parasect and the fossil to get kabutops

    Then Misty Gym! We still use the butterfly, then we find charmander....and etc etc

    Talk about pokemon people! Talk about it in this thread <3

    Oh and the Safari Park? Where you get Taurus, Scyther, Kanghaskar and Pinser!
    And remember that Ghastly cave? <3
    Pokemons such as Mimic and Ditto were awesome too!

    And Tangela? haha

    Zapdoos, we could get him in the place we get electrobuzz!
    Moltress, in the way to go to the championship!
    Articuno, in the middle of a cave in the middle of nowhere <3

    That bug/cheat to clone pokemons in 1st city? So fucking awesome!!!

    Remember how to catch Mewtwo? I do remember...and Mew? I remember too! It was on that boat right? Where you fight your rival <3

    God, I can't forget Pokemon Yellow xD


    All this is your fault because lately you've been talking about pokemon :P
    Woot

  2. #2
    Spet's Avatar
    Spet is offline ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cleveland Roxxxxx
    Posts
    828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13
    Reputation
    766
    all i remember is bieng able to get throught the caves without flash, and then getting missingno =3 other than that i beath yellow ver like a jablillion times



  3. #3
    Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    3,471
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    19
    Reputation
    1486
    Quote Originally Posted by Spet View Post
    all i remember is bieng able to get throught the caves without flash, and then getting missingno =3 other than that i beath yellow ver like a jablillion times
    missigno <3
    Woot

  4. #4
    Spet's Avatar
    Spet is offline ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cleveland Roxxxxx
    Posts
    828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13
    Reputation
    766
    lmaooo xDD, my ofc fav pokemon from 1 series would have to be porygon for bieng completely useless and take forever to get cause u had to play the slot machines all day to get xD



  5. #5
    Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    3,471
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    19
    Reputation
    1486
    Quote Originally Posted by Spet View Post
    lmaooo xDD, my ofc fav pokemon from 1 series would have to be porygon for bieng completely useless and take forever to get cause u had to play the slot machines all day to get xD
    PORYGON OMG that poke is awesome xD
    Woot

  6. #6
    Ryan's Avatar
    Ryan is offline Ubiquitous


    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,638
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    29
    Reputation
    2758
    FUCK PORYGON !
    I always loved getting Haunter and using Dream Eater to heal myself and totally owning. AND MewTwo was IMPOSSIBLE ! His cave was awesome, I found a Chansey level 70something I remember that because it was the best day ever haha. But Mewtwo .. he ALWAYS dodges the balls .. even when he was asleep with red HP .. like WTF.

    Pokemon games are awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


  7. #7
    Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    3,471
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    19
    Reputation
    1486
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    FUCK PORYGON !
    I always loved getting Haunter and using Dream Eater to heal myself and totally owning. AND MewTwo was IMPOSSIBLE ! His cave was awesome, I found a Chansey level 70something I remember that because it was the best day ever haha. But Mewtwo .. he ALWAYS dodges the balls .. even when he was asleep with red HP .. like WTF.

    Pokemon games are awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Masterball? (The one and only Masterball in game (or was there 2?))
    Woot

  8. #8
    Ryan's Avatar
    Ryan is offline Ubiquitous


    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,638
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    29
    Reputation
    2758
    Well I used my masterball on Articuno, because it was a bitch also (always dodging the ultra balls) it wasnt until I found out about that Missing No thing that gives you unlimited number of the 6th, or 5th item...

    My fav part was the graveyard in Lavender town .. the cubon mom and the story that went with it and the music and ALL that made me feel so sad. When the pokemon movie came out, I was like 8-9 years old, and I LITERALLY cried at the end when Metwo and Mew did the DBZ Kamahamaha and turned Ash into a stone


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:


  10. #9
    Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    3,471
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    19
    Reputation
    1486
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Well I used my masterball on Articuno, because it was a bitch also (always dodging the ultra balls) it wasnt until I found out about that Missing No thing that gives you unlimited number of the 6th, or 5th item...

    My fav part was the graveyard in Lavender town .. the cubon mom and the story that went with it and the music and ALL that made me feel so sad. When the pokemon movie came out, I was like 8-9 years old, and I LITERALLY cried at the end when Metwo and Mew did the DBZ Kamahamaha and turned Ash into a stone
    I did cry too with the movie QQ
    Woot

  11. #10
    Ryan's Avatar
    Ryan is offline Ubiquitous


    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,638
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    29
    Reputation
    2758
    The movie was awesome ! Like the VERY begining was Mewtwo becoming GOD and literally shooting beams at scientists and blowing shit up hah. Very explosive for pokemon


Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Starcraft 2 + Pokemon = Awesomeness
    By Kaskame in forum Starcraft 2 forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 07:44 PM
  2. Excited Pokemon Kid
    By TR4NSF0RM3RS in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 12:12 PM
  3. New Pokemon ?
    By Ryan in forum Nintendo Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 05:54 PM
  4. PoKeMon~~
    By dog_keeper in forum Nintendo Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 10:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •