Apple Arcade

This is a discussion on Apple Arcade within the Other Games board part of the RPGs, MMORPGs, Online Strategy Games category; Have you heard that Apple is going to release the first all-in-one gaming platform based on a subscription called Apple ...

PotterG is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apple Arcade

Have you heard that Apple is going to release the first all-in-one gaming platform based on a subscription called Apple Arcade? What do you think of this news? Will the platform be popular?

PotterG is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read the article but did not understand how much this application would cost. I like to play games on the phone, but I’m not ready to pay dearly for it.

MrDron is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PotterG View Post
    Have you heard that Apple is going to release the first all-in-one gaming platform based on a subscription called Apple Arcade? What do you think of this news? Will the platform be popular?
    I think this is a good idea, I recently read about it in this article https://www.32bitwonder.org/gadgets/...ption-program/ It will be convenient for the players, since nothing will interfere with the game. I am wondering how much such an application will cost. Hopefully not too expensive.

lort1234 is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm think it's a new way to get some money in, since people rarely but apps anymore, it's only ingame purchase that are being made mostly, because there are so many great free apps out there now.

But think it will be interresting to watch as a android user