Azura's Star - Reusable Soul Gem

This is a discussion on Azura's Star - Reusable Soul Gem within the Other Games board part of the RPGs, MMORPGs, Online Strategy Games category; This has got to be one of the best items in the game - a reusable soul gem that can ...

Chaos[Dreamer] is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Azura's Star - Reusable Soul Gem

This has got to be one of the best items in the game - a reusable soul gem that can hold one of ANY size (excluding human souls and whatnot like black soul gems, but thats another story). Obtaining this useful item is extremely easy assuming you are up for the long walk. To start this quest, you must be level 2 (easy enough) and you need to have Glow Dust which can be obtained from killing a will-o-wisp or buy it at the "Main Ingredient" shop in market district of the Imperial City. Once these two are met, you must find the Shrine of Azura. It is located to the north,north-west of Cheydinhal castle and past Lake Arrius. When you get close the marker will appear and guide you to the entrance. Once there, make you offering of glow dust at either 5-7 AM or PM (dawn or dusk). You will be given the quest to kill five people who have been afflicted with vampirism. They are located in the "Gutted Mine" which will be marked on your map. Clear the mine of the five vampires then return to Azura to receive your new item. Also, you will most likely be inflicted with Porphyric Hemophelia. You have three days to cure this unless of course you want to become a vampire. This can be cured with Cure Disease potions (always works for me though i have heard of some people who dont have any luck) or go to an altar at any church. Hope this helps in enchanting your items!!

NoplaN is offline God
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you need Azura's Star for the Main-Quest?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noooo!!! Haha. The main quest requires any daedric item to be sacrificed pretty much so I HIGHLY recommend you not give this item up...I always give up the wabbajack staff as I find it useless. Giving up the star is the worst choice in my opinion. But I do believe that there is a book that you get when you get to this point in the game that tells about azura's star if im correct...its been a long time since I have done that part of the main quest.

maxprobes is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the for? the Azura's Star?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    soul trapping any creature (non-humanoid, thats what black soul gems are for) but it is doesnt break after u use the current soul it has.