B.o.t

This is a discussion on B.o.t within the Other Games board part of the RPGs, MMORPGs, Online Strategy Games category; So I have started to play SRO instead of WoW about 5 days ago - I play on Neptune - ...

ddusandu is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

B.o.t

So I have started to play SRO instead of WoW about 5 days ago - I play on Neptune - my char name is Kalamunja ^^
    You have been wondering why the servers are full almost all the time - the answer is - BOTTERS - yes afk "players" ...
    Now a FREE bot is kinda hard to find but if someone has something like that or some cracker bot PLEASE post it here - I would respect it...

The game doesn't suck that much after you play it btw....

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yes it a lot of bot users in SR now, and the servers are filled up most time of the day, I play 16.00 - 18.00 and from 22.00 to i get tired, not so many online then or you can just go to bed and get up EARLY ( on almost empty servers xD )
    Its a few free bots to Sr, mostly autos... I'm looking everything who can be called a hack/bot/cheat for Sr to post it here

Glupus
    If you have any questions about posting or selling your hack here. Read this link.