I refunded over 10K on Amazon within the past few years. But I'm done now. This is EASY!
- Order an item off Amazon under $500 (otherwise they issue investigation with carrier)
- Allow delivery (never sign for the package)
- Contact Amazon the day of and say the tracking says delievered an you never received it
- They will say that happens all the time and to wait 24 hours
- Wait 24 hours and contact again, simply say that you never received it and you were home at the time the tracking says delivered
- They will ask if you want a refund or a replacement
- Say refund and it will go back on your card in a few days
There is a chance they will investigate, don't worry, they will file a claim with the carrier and it will be over with in a few days
You can do other websites to, but Amazon is the easiest. Just remember, don't be a fucking idiot.
Stay away from Walmart (They make you file a police report)
You can do Amazon several times just don't use the same account, I'd advise to only doing them twice every six months because they aren't retarded as they used to be. High ticket items over 1k on other websites might make you file a police report, big whoop. I've done it twice, if that's the case just go down into the station and do it. They don't care. You can also use the excuse of nothing in the box, but that will lead to an investigation. I've had about ten mail claims to my address, now a days I wouldn't do more than three. If you want to make big bucks and not just get free shit go and find a drop (house for sale). If you have questions just post below or PM me, I can help you out with it, hell I'd even tell you what to do over Skype if your in a jiffy.
This is my tutorial, don't post it anywhere else.