how to "hood-jack"

This is a discussion on how to "hood-jack" within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE'S ONLY!!!!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR STUPIDITY!!!! THIS GUIDE CONTAINS ILLEGAL OR PROHIBITED CONTENT.....USE ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    35yeros is offline Im still on a Boat.
    Array
    N38°52'14" W77°03'19" its funny because it might be true
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking how to "hood-jack"

THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE'S ONLY!!!!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR STUPIDITY!!!!

THIS GUIDE CONTAINS ILLEGAL OR PROHIBITED CONTENT.....USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

POST THINGS THAT YOU HAVE HOOD JACKED AT YOUR OWN RISK!@!@!@
    note by 35yeros:

..............sersously.......:grin:

intro:
    so this is my guide in which i will put hood jacking (hj) on the map, in this guide i will explain methoods on how to hj stuff.

album:

idea/project:
    ok so hj is very simple, all you have to have is:
    quick reflexes
    quick thinking
    a trusting apperance to ppl
    non hj reputation

how its done:
    hood jacking is like stealing, but with a catch. to sucessfully hood jack, the person that is getting hood jacked can not have any clue that there getting hood jacked, and cant have a clue on who hood jacked them (when they realize they have been hj)

sernio 1: the person that sits behind you leaves there phone on there desk as they go to the bathroom at school and its a nice phone, and since you are poor and dont have a phone, you deem this worthy of a hood jack. you take notice of the time they leave the class room, the time is 1:00 you guess that they are going to be gone till 1:02 at the earlest. that gives you 120 seconds to slowly reach behind you and take, it, you also realize that there is a person sitting 2 desk behind you, which means that unless you can get them to look away, there going to be looking forward, in the direction of the phone. and even after you pull off the steal you have to conseal the phone so no one sees it or finds it on you. you glance at the clock, you have already wasted 40 seconds better hurry!! you turn you head at a slight angle so you can see the phone, and the kids 2 desk behind you wiht your perantal vision. you glance at the clock agian geezus you only have 30 seconds!! all of a sudden someones phone on the other side of the room rings
    *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*
    everyone turns that way, and in this single second you bend your arm around and snatch the phone, and lucky for you the kid 2 behind you makes a smart remark about the kids whos phone went off, which probally means that he didnt see you steal the phone, and a quick glance at the clock shows 1:03, you lucked out the victum is taking longer.
    no to conceal it....quickly you pull the battery out of the phone, this immedatly renders it untracable, (or it should) to hide the battire you pretend you have a scratch on your ankle and draw your leg into your lap and scratch it, at the smae time you slip the battire into the arch in you foot, this is a good place becasue it wont stick out for ppl to see, and wont alter the way you walk, but you still have the main phone to hide.
    this is very hard, but since your a guy, its rather easy. you now draw your hand to the side of your belt, and slip it in the elastic on your underware, alatho this seems akward, it will work wonders, becasue if the elastic gives, the phone will fall next to your thighs, which is an akward feeling, but its alot better than putting it in your pants elastic, beacse if the phone falls from there it will fall through your pants, onto the ground, and you will be disconvered.
    the rest is all in your reactions.....play it off that you recall seeing it but dont remeber seeing it there after the other persons phone going off. iuf your serched....no one (unless gay) will go that close to you balls so you should be fine.

seniro 2, the car:
    i will not go over how to break into a car at this point becasue i havent fully got a perfected methood down. i will explain how to get away.
    so you just jimmied the door open and you got eh engine running, you need to hurry the more your here the better the chane your going to get caught on video tape. casually look around as you back out, take note of ppl looking at you with your prental vision, DONT LOOK AT THEM DIRECTLY, and pull out of the lot, and drive, take neighborhood roads to avoid convience store cams and other traffic cams, and while driving, work your way to a free parking garadge, park on a commonly used level, ( i reccommend a mall lot) and try to fit in, then walk away, and leave the car for a few weeks, then come back, in your own car, but wiht a fake plate (duh) and park in the vicinaty of the car, take note of you surrondings as you walk into the mall and grab lunch or a movie and come back out then take more mental notes, and drive away in you own car agian. now if the car was still there, come back a few days later and take it, if it wasnt, too bad, you got hood jacked

seniro 3 the party
    we all go to high school partys right?
    usually these partys are held at kids houses, and almost all the time there parents arent home. know there is alot of cretira that needs to be met before you can start swiping. if any of these are yes then dont hj.
    is the host your friend or knows who you are? is there less than 40 ppl there?
    those are the basics, just use common sense and you should be able to determine.
    moving on.....when going to the party it is always helpful to have some of your most dedicated homies with you, these are the ppl that would stick up for you and if they were caught they wouldnt point any fingers at you. so assuming you have a car to use, you go to the house a little earely, but you dont go in the party you sit outside and look for a good place to put the veichle so you can move stuff to it quick. but realiz ehtis wont work this time becuse the close spaces ate already taken, no biggie, you park a little way away.
    now enter the party........
    quickly you have to take notice of what worth what, and how hard it is to move. for instance the 100in plasma tv is worth alot, but its going to be really hard to move.
    back to the story....you notice a nice xbox 360 elite sitting idle on the table infrount of the tv, and your in luck, jake the always stoned stoner who is your friend is sitting on the couch next to the table wiht the xbox, you make your way throuhg the crowd and find him trying to impress a smoking hot girl, now, you could sit wiht him and see if you can impress the hottie too, or you can jack a 500+dollar xbox, choice is yours. lets say you talk for a short time talk small talk, then while jake is making a move on the girl, (namely sitting on her) you take notice that there both not paying attention to you any more, so you slowly rise say your going (they dont hear you becaue there to into eachother) and you quickly rip the cords off the xbox and shove it up yourt shirt, now you make a b line to the bathroom, and re-adjust the box so it is better conceled, now you slowly peep out of the bathroom, and zmog you in luck, the garadge door is on the other side of the hall, you go in there, and out the side door into the backyard hop the fence, and hide the box under a pile of old wood. you then go back into the party and either start enjoying your self, or continue to jack stuff. if you contine to jack, make sure you know your limit (dont get greddy) and keep hiding stuff in the pile of wood, and at the near end of the night you meet your friend at his truck, and notice that hes totally drunk, so you throw him into the passanger seat and take the keys, pull around the block, and pick up the stuff, this is easier if its not the end of the party becasue someone may come out of the garadge door and see you, but if its the near end, ppl will still be inside. and thats that.

post your own sernios!!!

When in doubt, empty the magazine, They dont pay you to bring home bullets

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aren't All These Illegal ?

dog_keeper is offline Teh Sexy One.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stroup View Post
    Aren't All These Illegal ?
    THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE'S ONLY!!!!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR STUPIDITY!!!!

THIS GUIDE CONTAINS ILLEGAL OR PROHIBITED CONTENT.....USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

POST THINGS THAT YOU HAVE HOOD JACKED AT YOUR OWN RISK!@!@!@

Its illegal yea..but it's for educational purpose.thanks for sharing

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, The Day Z Corrects Me -.-

JK, Most Is True, I'll Have To Use Them Sometime

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    post your own ideas, they dont have to of actually been done by you, they just need to work.

krual1 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure this would really count as HJing but ill post it anyway.

Your in a supermarket and your at the till about to pay for your stuff.
    you glance down and see £20 on the floor.
    You pick out money from your pocket and drop it on the floor (make it look accidental)
    say "oops" in a quiet tone while you crouch down to pick up the £20 plus your money
    And there you go. you just got £20

why dont i just pick up the money without dropping my own money??

Where im from there is a law in shop about finding money on the floor.
    If there is money on the floor it belongs to the shop.

Ive done this before with £50 note
    it worked ^_^
    so i just went back into the supermarket and bought more sweeties (candy as americans say)

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by krual1 View Post
    Not sure this would really count as HJing but ill post it anyway.

Your in a supermarket and your at the till about to pay for your stuff.
    you glance down and see £20 on the floor.
    You pick out money from your pocket and drop it on the floor (make it look accidental)
    say "oops" in a quiet tone while you crouch down to pick up the £20 plus your money
    And there you go. you just got £20

why dont i just pick up the money without dropping my own money??

Where im from there is a law in shop about finding money on the floor.
    If there is money on the floor it belongs to the shop.

Ive done this before with £50 note
    it worked ^_^
    so i just went back into the supermarket and bought more sweeties (candy as americans say)

if i understand you right thats not stealing, thats just being lucky.

IWannaRock is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's stealing cause it doesn't belongs to him it belongs to the shop =P it's kinda like getting into a shop and stealing food XD it's the shop's and you know it even though it's illegal anyways i think it's HJ

MageBGD is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't do this, i'll report you

CrushDie is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)