HowTo: Hack WalMart's paging system :)

This is a discussion on HowTo: Hack WalMart's paging system :) within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; So this is fairly simple and massively entertaining. First off call your favorite walmart and ask to be transfered to ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bendik is offline Banned User Array
    I live in a small village up north in Norway, Called Beiarn (Google pictures it!)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HowTo: Hack WalMart's paging system :)

So this is fairly simple and massively entertaining. First off call your favorite walmart and ask to be transfered to a department of your choice. Once your transfered you will need to resort to your extensive 3rd grade theatrical training to pull the rest of this off. It should go a little something like this. "This is Bitchboy in electronics."You say,"Yes Bitchboy, this is Steve from hardware I need a favor, my 9 key is busted and I need to page a custumer real fast so go ahead and transfer me to the P.A. (And if Bitchboy does not know how he would do this instruct him to first press hold, next to press transfer and to then enter 573-2993. You will now hear that funky walmart hold music for a split second and then total golden silence. Victoriously press 7, take a deep breath and enjoy as the whole store will be yours for whatever announcement you create and happily dictate.

It kickass. Have fun

35yeros is offline Im still on a Boat.
    Array
    N38°52'14" W77°03'19" its funny because it might be true
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dam.....i am gonna try this out in my area, gonna see if i can put a camera inside to capture the announcement, anyone got any script ideas?
    When in doubt, empty the magazine, They dont pay you to bring home bullets

bonespike89890 is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow i rly wanna try that. But hey 35 you should be like " Mr. I C Weiner your wanted at check out Mr I C Weiner" that kinda old but funny. Or just yell penis alot that would be most funny. OMG or be like clean up in the whore ille they got lose
    Last edited by bonespike89890; 07-05-2008 at 01:11 AM.

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to bump this thread because recently I went into our local Wal Mart with a friend, just to walk around and kill time. We ended up near the toy area, and next to the bikes there was a pole with a phone on it. I've seen a few of these but always had ignored them. Next thing I know he said "Hey dude, check this out" and he picked up the phone and dialed

Code:
    I watched him type it in, and it was too simple .. it was just a line of 3 buttons going upwards. When I asked him what he was doing, he smiled, then casually said "Aaaaaattention all Walmart customers, attention all customers ...... FUCK YOU!"

Right when he said that I was in shock. I had just heard this very clearly, very loudly, over the speakers in WalMart. We started to walk away very fast, so I had mentioned that if we walked normally no one would ever know it was us. As we walked around, I asked him how he found that out, and he said it was all over google.

Some of you guys might have heard this, but I haven't until now. Thought I'd share it.
    Last edited by Ryan; 01-27-2011 at 07:37 AM.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:

pimp8426 is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, that sounds awesome, may have to try this out

giga123 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice i will try it out too

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pleas do haha, let us know if it worked or not ? It could just a local thing, but I am guessing its not because I saw it on Google also

1cost is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I have to bump this thread because recently I went into our local Wal Mart with a friend, just to walk around and kill time. We ended up near the toy area, and next to the bikes there was a pole with a phone on it. I've seen a few of these but always had ignored them. Next thing I know he said "Hey dude, check this out" and he picked up the phone and dialed

Code:
    I watched him type it in, and it was too simple .. it was just a line of 3 buttons going upwards. When I asked him what he was doing, he smiled, then casually said "Aaaaaattention all Walmart customers, attention all customers ...... FUCK YOU!"

Right when he said that I was in shock. I had just heard this very clearly, very loudly, over the speakers in WalMart. We started to walk away very fast, so I had mentioned that if we walked normally no one would ever know it was us. As we walked around, I asked him how he found that out, and he said it was all over google.

Some of you guys might have heard this, but I haven't until now. Thought I'd share it.
    Lol'd. Did yah know you have some fucked up friends? Lmfao. Badass though

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1cost View Post
    Lol'd. Did yah know you have some fucked up friends? Lmfao. Badass though
    Well my friends are the craziest people Ive ever met. I have to admit, I will never loose them no matter what we do. We are all brothers, and have been best friends since first grade when we met =)

1cost is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Well my friends are the craziest people Ive ever met. I have to admit, I will never loose them no matter what we do. We are all brothers, and have been best friends since first grade when we met =)
    Lol, fuck, you make me feel boring. Best shit we do is go to a subway and ask where the nearest quizno's is (never get's old ).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast