live inside of and control your dreams(long, but worth it)

This is a discussion on live inside of and control your dreams(long, but worth it) within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; no it doesnt have to be consecutive nights. sometimes its just luck of the draw until you get good at ...

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    strikersoccer14 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no it doesnt have to be consecutive nights. sometimes its just luck of the draw until you get good at it. it pretty much just depends on wat point you realize your dreaming or if you wake yourself up. stuff like that. it could wind up you only get one in a couple weeks who knows

GhostlyGamer is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have had a couple of random lucid dreams. like once, i was dreaming i was in the world super-cross championships, as i was doing a back-flip, i realized i was dreaming then i crashed the bike and broke my neck, got up walked away then drank a milkshake, it was weird

vladstr1 is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hehe thanks dude i will try it
    1st day...nothing dreamed or atleast i dont remember cos that time i didnt took it that serious
    2nd day...i dreamed like 3 or 4 dreams but could only remember a little from the first one...i began writing and i could suddenly remember all the dreams...it was strange cuz the dreams were mix of RL SC2 and WoW...still they werent lucid
    7th day...ok this is 7th day i could lucid dream ONE time.i had lucid dreams in day 4 5 6 but i just awaken >.< and i didnt even did anything special.

some tips:
    1.y u can do sex in dream and y u can feel it but i don't sugest it to starters you are gonna be disapointed
    2.remembering dreams is a KEY.this way you learn how your dreams work.
    Last edited by vladstr1; 09-02-2010 at 02:59 PM.

Myself1300 is offline Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did this by myself once, i was in a dream and someone was slapping me and i said to myself "that doesn't hurt" and then i thought it would be cool to fly and started flying around but then i got distracted and started dreaming again LOL XD i couldnt think of anything else to do kuz its hard to think when u r asleep
    Last edited by Myself1300; 09-05-2010 at 05:53 AM.

Werodar is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so I stumbled about this threat. And first i Thought Awesom!!! then I thought about what could hapen like dont realize ur awake and suicide or something like that. But I never Remembered one single Dream in my whole Life It would be Great to just remember them maybe ill try that out but the further steps scare me. And I got a Question too is it Normal to not Remember any dream?

iget1fps is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been able to control my dreams for some time now, not really the same method that the post is saying. The way I started was before I went to sleep, I kept focus on one thing, I normally would start to dream about that one thing focused, once I started to dream, my mind snapped itself into the dream and I actually can do whatever I want, I have complete control, but what is also weird is I know everything about my surroundings in RL while I am dreaming and I can wake myself up at any point that I need. There are probably other things, but yeah.

Myself1300 is offline Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are a virgin and you have sex in your dreams you have not experienced it so you won't feel it for what it is, if you ARE a virgin i suggest jacking off! xD

bitbite999 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive always been able to register when im dreaming, i can even cause myself to wake up when i want.. ive had a dream journal for 2 years now and its full of the most random shit ull ever see..

if i want to pick what to dream about, i usually just focus on the thing. it is pretty amazing.

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifex View Post
    Please don't bump a thread a year old. Thank you.
    The Internet Police.
    1 Year? Its just 2 Months and this thread is here over 2 Years, I like it and it should be bumped!

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroh View Post
    1 Year? Its just 2 Months and this thread is here over 2 Years, I like it and it should be bumped!
    Yeah this thread is a pretty good one, and 11 pages is even better !

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast