live inside of and control your dreams(long, but worth it)

This is a discussion on live inside of and control your dreams(long, but worth it) within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; Okay so I've had alot of lucid dreams before, so this isn't the first time I had experienced it. So ...

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    exilejhh is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay so I've had alot of lucid dreams before, so this isn't the first time I had experienced it. So i was dreaming, and i was in some sort of star wars setting.. light sabers and everything. Sure, you would think its pretty cool. until you have the scariest fucking darth vader trying to fucking cut your head off. So i knew it was a dream, i dont remember what the factor was that made me realize it but i knew it was a dream. I was freakin scared out of my mind, so i decided "okay this is a dream, hes darth vader, but this is my dream.. IMA FREAKIN OWN HIM" This failed. utterly. my light saber got thrown out of my hand through some unexplainable force.... So yea i decided to escape by forcing my self to open my eyes. So now that my random ass nightmare story is done, my question is.. How do you CONTROL the dream? i can get to the lucid part, but i can't do anything once im there.

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by exilejhh View Post
    Okay so I've had alot of lucid dreams before, so this isn't the first time I had experienced it. So i was dreaming, and i was in some sort of star wars setting.. light sabers and everything. Sure, you would think its pretty cool. until you have the scariest fucking darth vader trying to fucking cut your head off. So i knew it was a dream, i dont remember what the factor was that made me realize it but i knew it was a dream. I was freakin scared out of my mind, so i decided "okay this is a dream, hes darth vader, but this is my dream.. IMA FREAKIN OWN HIM" This failed. utterly. my light saber got thrown out of my hand through some unexplainable force.... So yea i decided to escape by forcing my self to open my eyes. So now that my random ass nightmare story is done, my question is.. How do you CONTROL the dream? i can get to the lucid part, but i can't do anything once im there.
    Code:
    my light saber got thrown out of my hand through some unexplainable force
    This would be called "The Force" hahahah

Anyways .. being able to CONTROL it pretty insane. I have only only done it one time the past 2 years. I cant really explain HOW I did it, but I did. Knowing you're in a dream is hard to do, so the fact you have that part down is really great !
    I usually end up laying back and enjoying the ride.

Frog85 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always try too hard when I do this and wake myself up. The only time I remember being successful was when I was eating a hamburger in my dream and wished I had told the clerk to hold the onions. Then poof, the onions were gone.
    Last edited by Frog85; 01-30-2011 at 06:33 AM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog85 View Post
    I always try to hard when I do this and wake myself up. The only time I remember being successful was when I was eating a hamburger in my dream and wished I had told the clerk to hold the onions. Then poof, the onions were gone.
    Crazy things happen haha. What I always thought was weird, was that usually when you dream .. you see yourself in the third person. I always found this interesting because it is almost like you are watching yourself, therefor you are not yourself in the dream. Its like you are energy.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^, yea thats happened to me before. So just last night i had another lucid dream. I did not realize it till the end. So basically there was a robber in my house. After him seeing me, i shoved a screwdriver in his leg and ran out the front door. I decided to go into my backyard or something and hide, then i realized it was a dream. Im not sure how this happened, maybe it was because my backyard didn't look anything like it did in the dream, which doesn't make sense since I didn't even think about that while in the dream. But yea so i was like OH YEA so you can do that spinning thing (to change the dream setting), except instead of spinning myself in my dreams... i looked in circles with my eyes, then i woke up. so yea I'm pretty disappointed in my self, have no clue when another lucid dream opportunity will come.
    P.S. When a robber with a weapon comes into your house, its really hard to stay calm.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    P.S. When a robber with a weapon comes into your house, its really hard to stay calm.
    Kind of happened to me, but I joined him instead ...

Suc
    Suc is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already tried out some techniques for lucid dreaming but none of them worked so far

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suc View Post
    I already tried out some techniques for lucid dreaming but none of them worked so far
    The first thing you should do, is go to Target or Wal Mart, and get a small notebook. They are only like a dollar. Then for about a week, when you wake up, you need to write down everything you remember from it. This is important, because the more you remember then the more you will understand how a dream looks and functions.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^ yea, what i do is, when i wake up i write down what i dreamt about in my note app in my iphone, because i have school and its kinda hard to get onto a comp and go on word and type. So i usually type out my dream while im in the car on the way to school, or when i wake up and do not feel like immediately going back to sleep. Just be patient bro, eventually you'll get a dream where you realize its not a dream, then you work your way from there just like I am

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^ yea, what i do is, when i wake up i write down what i dreamt about in my note app in my iphone, because i have school and its kinda hard to get onto a comp and go on word and type. So i usually type out my dream while im in the car on the way to school, or when i wake up and do not feel like immediately going back to sleep. Just be patient bro, eventually you'll get a dream where you realize its not a dream, then you work your way from there just like I am
    I noticed that when I wake up from a dream, and fall back asleep .. I usually end up dreaming from the point where my last one ended, kind of like I was on PAUSE and then I pressed PLAY.

Also .. if I wait too long to write it down, I forget most of it. I have to do it RIGHT when I wake up, before everything.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast