live inside of and control your dreams(long, but worth it)

This is a discussion on live inside of and control your dreams(long, but worth it) within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; On my way to mastery of dreams I actually remembered the dream from last night, which is something that I ...

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    dkutchukk is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On my way to mastery of dreams I actually remembered the dream from last night, which is something that I haven't been able to do in many months now

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Earlier today, I took a nap. In the dream I was driving, and this dude was parked in the road which made me swerve and flip my truck and it actually so scary it woke me up. About 5 minutes I fell back asleep, and in the dream .. I was driving around with my friend and I actually explained in my dream, about my other dream about how I dreamed I flipped my truck and while we were talking about it .. THE SAME THING happened. Again I woke up, and this time I stayed awake and decided that maybe taking a nap wasnt meant to be.

exilejhh is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^ haha yea dude, i know what you mean. A long time ago i had a really scary dream , and it was like midnight. I forgot what the dream was about, it was on my old phone, but it sadly broke . But yea, i was so scared that i couldnt go back to sleep and i ended up going to school with only like 2 hours of sleep =/

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by exilejhh View Post
    ^^ haha yea dude, i know what you mean. A long time ago i had a really scary dream , and it was like midnight. I forgot what the dream was about, it was on my old phone, but it sadly broke . But yea, i was so scared that i couldnt go back to sleep and i ended up going to school with only like 2 hours of sleep =/
    The sad thing is, if you dont sleep you can die =(

PASSJAYZ is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when you say sex when you're having pleasure do you actually you know, get wet in real life?? haha

toffe32 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes wet dreams exist, I have had lucid dreams alot of times, pretty fun actually. Somtimes I just ask myself, "How did I get here? I can't remember waking up/going to school" that's how I realise that i'm dreaming.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toffe32 View Post
    Yes wet dreams exist, I have had lucid dreams alot of times, pretty fun actually. Somtimes I just ask myself, "How did I get here? I can't remember waking up/going to school" that's how I realise that i'm dreaming.
    I dont know how to ask myself that when I am dreaming, it kind of just happens by itself hehe

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Gamers have a bigger chance to control their dreams. Their used to handle shitty situations in games, so the chance that you take control of your dream is quite much bigger if you play or not.
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only way I can truly "control" my dreams, is by thinking of something alot before I sleep .. for example, last night I was thinking about a girl I used to date, before she moved to Washington, and then my dream was about us hanging out

funmom is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tested this for a long time ago i used about 4 months to actually do this successfull. But its definitly worth it. I can go in my dreams and fuck Megan Fox if i want

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast