live inside of and control your dreams(long, but worth it)

This is a discussion on live inside of and control your dreams(long, but worth it) within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; Nice inception style...

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Angelica Zhao is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice inception style

Mmogah.com

strikersoccer14 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @
    TH3AR

nah you are still just as asleep are you are any other night in your life. All you are doing is dreaming just like you are every night, the only difference is you remember/control it

by the way this was my first time logging on in a year or so...honestly im honored that this got so much attention/discussion. Reading over peoples posts about how they never remembered their dreams and simply wanted to achieve that or people who have been literally changed and inspired by experiencing lucid dreams is pretty awesome. kind of gives me the warm little feeling that people have been helped hah. so thanks all!
    Last edited by strikersoccer14; 05-02-2011 at 06:23 AM.

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TH3AR View Post
    Well im trying to do this, never quite successed doing it. But im just wondering; When you can control your dreams, doesn't you feel tired when your waking up? Cause you'll have to use the brain to complete this, and your doing it while sleeping, so your not really getting any "sleep" are you? Just wondering ^^
    No, sleep is not only for your brain, its also for resting your body. Dreams are not from the moment you fall asleep to the moment you wake up. They are actually less then an hour long.

poopy2177 is offline Master Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will this make your sleep time longer? I guess like what I'm trying to say is when I sleep and control my dream will it seem like its acctual time??I'ts hard to say I guess but. Oh okay like inception. Is it sorta like inception? I know not that dramatic but like will it seem like an hour unlike 20 seconds like sleeping does know

Chronuswing is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be careful doing this I used to do it all the time, and I was good at it, it's all brain triggers, so it just takes time getting used to recalling when to check for whether it's real, but after a while the sleep paralysis can get really really fucking intense, like minutes rather then seconds of intense fright, high heart rate, sweating, shit sucks, it's definitely the "come down" of lucid dreaming

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chronuswing For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poopy2177 View Post
    Will this make your sleep time longer? I guess like what I'm trying to say is when I sleep and control my dream will it seem like its acctual time??I'ts hard to say I guess but. Oh okay like inception. Is it sorta like inception? I know not that dramatic but like will it seem like an hour unlike 20 seconds like sleeping does know
    The only way answer this is by saying your time is distorted, kind of like a LSD trip when your sense of time is literally vanished.

NumbZone is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice information you put out here about lucid dreaming. Foods that might help you with lucid dreaming include potatoes, fortified cereals, milk, and fish (cod is good). These are just a few, look for foods with b6. Make sure you go to sleep with an empty mind, you'll dream better...pretty obvious yes I know.

tomi.tester is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good, man

seko7719 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks very helpful!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NumbZone View Post
    Nice information you put out here about lucid dreaming. Foods that might help you with lucid dreaming include potatoes, fortified cereals, milk, and fish (cod is good). These are just a few, look for foods with b6. Make sure you go to sleep with an empty mind, you'll dream better...pretty obvious yes I know.
    How do food help enhance lucidity ?

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast