live inside of and control your dreams(long, but worth it)

This is a discussion on live inside of and control your dreams(long, but worth it) within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; Seriously, be aware of the negative sides, some people wake up with sleep paralysiz which is that you can not ...

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Sky_King is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously, be aware of the negative sides, some people wake up with sleep paralysiz which is that you can not move anypart of your body. Some people can't even breathe...

strikersoccer14 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    K so i wrote this back in july and i just had my first legit controlled lucid dream last week. it takes alot of practice. in response to some people:

too lazy? well...everyone has to sleep and thats really the only time u practice it lol

length of time: you can't control how long you dream because your body goes through cycles that end when they end. not much you can do about that.

negatives: ive never heard of any such risks like not breathing or paralysis, literally all your doing is sleeping and dreaming like you do every night. an increase in heart rate is possible if somethin gets scary or intense. most commonly car crashes in your dream. mos tlikely you will be fine but if you have heart conditions thats different.
    lastly, there is a myth that if you die in your dream, you die in real time. that is false because ive died in my dream before and im still living lol...its pretty weird tho.

Mooky is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    omg thank you so much striker! i read this about a month ago and i figured id give it a try.. i started remembering my dreams a lot more but that was it. i figured "ok i havent remembered my dreams b4 so thats a cool new thing even if i cant control."

but last night O MY GOD!
    i finally got it. i fell into bed super tired and thought maybe twice "im gonna remember"

i was on some raft and saw sharks and alligators attaking me and i looked at my hand and i was like "wait what do u do when u look at ur hand?? but then i was like w/e there cant b sharks AND alligators so this must b a dream!

i tried it out on something i wouldnt mind explaining in real life and then started flying!! i flew around and threw cars at people and all this fun stuff. i actually felt the wind while flying! it was so much fun..

-and yea i did some other stuff too... ehhe

THANKS!!

Edit: i forgot to say something wierd. after the lucid dream i had a normal dream of me waking up and telling my dad about it and then he gave me a talk about not having dream sex lol..

C0mm4nd3r is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so errr... ill add more rep
    i know thes elooks funny hehehe yeah...
    but i got some questions.....
    so you know that you are dreaming becouse you know that for example you cant have more than 5 fingers... but what happens if you dont know it at all, i mean you can never know if you are dreaming or not at 100% becouse you can know you have 5 fingers but it may be wrong becouse it may be another dream o.O?
    so the guy thinks his dreaming he goes and kills some guy ... he goes and kills a tard guy wearing a pumpkin not in hallowin and err, it was real.. ??? xD

the second is, what if you dream you are dreaming? i mean a second level of dreaming while u dream... so u could controll yourself in the dream you are dreaming then wake up and continue dreaming and controlling you.... controll these and you got infinite dreams? O.o

and another question is, that if these is true.. becouse i heared and am not sure but i know that when i was child i started doing these .. and sometime si think it run....
    so its that dreams are not random things.. i mean you cant dream with something doesnt exist.. so you dream with houses and wifes and cars, but you cant dream with something taht doesnt exisist becouse you never saw it or know it or had any wxperience with it so you cant create iti in your dreams.. that way dreams are made from what you do in your life so.. if while the day you MASS doing jobs on the day lets say you go out with friends, you will dream you go out with friends and so on o.O

so tell me guys xD

last one ( or last one for now , cuz every minute i think i got another question xd )
    so if last is true, that means taht all dthe dreams are based on trully things.. so if you dream and you can controll it you may make experiments , and repeat them and then write them down, make a log and then watch what happens.. that way you can know what will happen if you do X things on real life.. becous they both are based on teh same rules.. so if you robb in a dream will result in go to prisson.. in real life might be teh same.. ywah every body knows tehse but i mean experiment with these such thinkgs you dont know at all what will cause them to take place.....

and ye... the last note of my post is, i took a look to the clock and , now again.. the time is not thes ame.. so am i dreaming? if yes am i controlling myself on a dream where i learnt how to controll myself while dreaming by reading these and where i am writting these down before i knew these was possible becouse before these dream i didnt knew these? so i am dreaming with d3scene .. hmm...

well these all can.... MUST be confisung, it is for myself too if i read / think on it XDD

so CYA .. jsu tstopped to post something.. loots of time from my last post XD

BB!

Mooky is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    omg i didn't understand a single sentence in that post.

geezer105 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by C0mm4nd3r View Post
    so errr... ill add more rep
    i know thes elooks funny hehehe yeah...
    but i got some questions.....
    so you know that you are dreaming becouse you know that for example you cant have more than 5 fingers... but what happens if you dont know it at all, i mean you can never know if you are dreaming or not at 100% becouse you can know you have 5 fingers but it may be wrong becouse it may be another dream o.O?
    so the guy thinks his dreaming he goes and kills some guy ... he goes and kills a tard guy wearing a pumpkin not in hallowin and err, it was real.. ??? xD

the second is, what if you dream you are dreaming? i mean a second level of dreaming while u dream... so u could controll yourself in the dream you are dreaming then wake up and continue dreaming and controlling you.... controll these and you got infinite dreams? O.o

and another question is, that if these is true.. becouse i heared and am not sure but i know that when i was child i started doing these .. and sometime si think it run....
    so its that dreams are not random things.. i mean you cant dream with something doesnt exist.. so you dream with houses and wifes and cars, but you cant dream with something taht doesnt exisist becouse you never saw it or know it or had any wxperience with it so you cant create iti in your dreams.. that way dreams are made from what you do in your life so.. if while the day you MASS doing jobs on the day lets say you go out with friends, you will dream you go out with friends and so on o.O

so tell me guys xD

last one ( or last one for now , cuz every minute i think i got another question xd )
    so if last is true, that means taht all dthe dreams are based on trully things.. so if you dream and you can controll it you may make experiments , and repeat them and then write them down, make a log and then watch what happens.. that way you can know what will happen if you do X things on real life.. becous they both are based on teh same rules.. so if you robb in a dream will result in go to prisson.. in real life might be teh same.. ywah every body knows tehse but i mean experiment with these such thinkgs you dont know at all what will cause them to take place.....

and ye... the last note of my post is, i took a look to the clock and , now again.. the time is not thes ame.. so am i dreaming? if yes am i controlling myself on a dream where i learnt how to controll myself while dreaming by reading these and where i am writting these down before i knew these was possible becouse before these dream i didnt knew these? so i am dreaming with d3scene .. hmm...

well these all can.... MUST be confisung, it is for myself too if i read / think on it XDD

so CYA .. jsu tstopped to post something.. loots of time from my last post XD

BB!
    You make no fucking sense...

C0mm4nd3r is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    xd i was drunk... ill try to update it when i've time xD

CYA

weird0ne is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, theoritically, if you can infact control your dream, theoritically, you may never wake up and enter a stage of complete coma.

Blobbo is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, pretty nice post man, not about the dreaming stuffix but that you actually summerized it and posted (believe me or don't) i thought everyone knew how to do this XD, but what ever, you go a boat load of rep for it so grats
    I am epix, hear me roar...

Lenor is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am doing this for years though

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast