live inside of and control your dreams(long, but worth it)

This is a discussion on live inside of and control your dreams(long, but worth it) within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; in my life time, all my dreams had this foggy aura sorta like clouds just abit foggy not to clear ...

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    flylikejordan is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in my life time, all my dreams had this foggy aura sorta like clouds just abit foggy not to clear in all my dreams, but today in my life i actually controlled it and oh boy let me tell you. that as soon as i realized i was dreaming all the cloud aura dissapeared in my dreams it felt like that the DREAM Creator that created the storys in my head RAN away cuzz i was the new shierif in dream town. hard to explain but thats how i felt about it
    i usally dream about me playing in a a game or being in a game like playing a certain warcraft mod game or playing sudden attack or cs. when i wake up i remember and start creating red flags for my next dreams to come. heres how it happened... around day 7 experimenting with it.....

i was a counter terrorist for counter strike 1.6 i was in actually game, i was in dedust2 after i walked past double door with my m4 gun pointed out ready to shoot at anything, ... i realized wait wait.. hold on in my head i remember holding a gun before in my other past dreams but keep forgeting somthing.. so i looked at my hands which was holding the m4 gun and i was like crap. then i said " i said exactly these words in my dreams "this is isn't a dream this is real!" then like a huge sonic shock wave shatter around me.... the clouds auras that have been surrounding my dreams wiped out like a sonic wave sorta like the clouds ran away from me., cuzz i knew what was going on.
    i was still in my dream and everything felt real and super clear and my vision was clear to then as soon as i realized what was going on i instantly flew up and away into the air in the reality world i was flying in new york city to my condo and waiting in my bed room was christian park some asian girl i want to marry in rl

well it took me totall about 2 weeks, i beilive what you said,and every nite i said the words in my head right before i felt like passing out.

i was wondering can i control do this forever in all my dreams yet to come?

Surrender is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My mom get's these dreams, she got them randomly and has them everyone once and a while. Ive always wanted to try this.

strikersoccer14 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    some responses
    to the drunken rambler: common sense
    to the people that think you will go into a coma: im pretty sure you dont just drop into a coma every night that you dream and dont remember, so why would you when you do remember?

VoRTEXHacks is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, really good tutorial, im going to try this to get more lucid dreams!

Bentusi is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just great till now ;P (I'm still in step 1, it worked till now ^^ I dreamed and remembered it ;P)
    I'm very corious about the thing with the clocks and/or hands ;P but if this all works it would be great ^^.

I had some dreams in which I had full controll, just great, but they came randomly(Once I fleed with my sister from Zombies lol), I hope i can get this more often throug your guide xD.

ps. sry 4 bad English (Greetings from Germany ;P)

MageBGD is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's my third night writing my dreams down... I'll be in CONTROL soon!

manoth is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question question

2 questions:

1. wouldn't a controlled dream be just like imaginating stuff? because then it wouldnt be that exiting
    2. ofc, like everyone else, sex dreams would be.. wel.. a dream
    but i am a virgin, i've never felt sex, would i still be able to dream it?

Sifex is offline SyN
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nope, well, i guess so, you're mind tricks you to think that sex is jacking off XD

luciddreamrc123 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HEYYYY nice it's being spread around here. I'm into this aswell as you can see in my name good to see more peopel into it

fredzz is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

I just gotta ask, If ur having a perfect dream like a calm one not like the ones that will easily wake u up. Can u be like stuck and not wake up or do u eventually wake up?? plz reply

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast