live inside of and control your dreams(long, but worth it)

This is a discussion on live inside of and control your dreams(long, but worth it) within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; lol this is sick! i can remember having control of my dreams once or twice but i always mess it ...

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    snocher is offline Master Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol this is sick! i can remember having control of my dreams once or twice but i always mess it up or once i gain control i wake up to my alarm.. but i think im getting it XD

by the way me and megan fox date XD she likes making me sandwiches!

snocher is offline Master Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really now?

Ok his is a post answering a few questions

I didnt read this whole thread the first time i posted so im answer a few questions that i knew the answer of found the answer or that was answered numerous times (now i read most of it)

_-index so just ctrl+F and then copy the name and go to that section (much easier than scrolling back and forth)
    C0mm4nd3r

weird0ne
    SteamPWN
    manoth
    fredzz

Quote Originally Posted by C0mm4nd3r View Post
    so errr... ill add more rep
    i know thes elooks funny hehehe yeah...
    but i got some questions.....
    so you know that you are dreaming becouse you know that for example you cant have more than 5 fingers... but what happens if you dont know it at all, i mean you can never know if you are dreaming or not at 100% becouse you can know you have 5 fingers but it may be wrong becouse it may be another dream o.O?
    so the guy thinks his dreaming he goes and kills some guy ... he goes and kills a tard guy wearing a pumpkin not in hallowin and err, it was real.. ??? xD

the second is, what if you dream you are dreaming? i mean a second level of dreaming while u dream... so u could controll yourself in the dream you are dreaming then wake up and continue dreaming and controlling you.... controll these and you got infinite dreams? O.o

and another question is, that if these is true.. becouse i heared and am not sure but i know that when i was child i started doing these .. and sometime si think it run....
    so its that dreams are not random things.. i mean you cant dream with something doesnt exist.. so you dream with houses and wifes and cars, but you cant dream with something taht doesnt exisist becouse you never saw it or know it or had any wxperience with it so you cant create iti in your dreams.. that way dreams are made from what you do in your life so.. if while the day you MASS doing jobs on the day lets say you go out with friends, you will dream you go out with friends and so on o.O

so tell me guys xD

last one ( or last one for now , cuz every minute i think i got another question xd )
    so if last is true, that means taht all dthe dreams are based on trully things.. so if you dream and you can controll it you may make experiments , and repeat them and then write them down, make a log and then watch what happens.. that way you can know what will happen if you do X things on real life.. becous they both are based on teh same rules.. so if you robb in a dream will result in go to prisson.. in real life might be teh same.. ywah every body knows tehse but i mean experiment with these such thinkgs you dont know at all what will cause them to take place.....

and ye... the last note of my post is, i took a look to the clock and , now again.. the time is not thes ame.. so am i dreaming? if yes am i controlling myself on a dream where i learnt how to controll myself while dreaming by reading these and where i am writting these down before i knew these was possible becouse before these dream i didnt knew these? so i am dreaming with d3scene .. hmm...

well these all can.... MUST be confisung, it is for myself too if i read / think on it XDD

so CYA .. jsu tstopped to post something.. loots of time from my last post XD

BB!
    first off you should not let your red flags be something so simple as oh a guy dressed up as a pumpkin and its not Halloween. Now maybe if it was a pumpkin-guy that could be a red flag.

You can not have never ending dreams without being in a coma. you will wake up at some point.

your theory on the so called experiments would not work because if you indeed had control of your dreams and decided to rob a bank all variables would not be the same as in real life as in, if you decided to rob a bank and you for get to check a back room and there turns out to be a security guard there and you get shot (if your dreaming and in your control would you let that security guard shot you or would do a back flip and shot the guard between the eyes?) in real life you would not have the choice. it would just happen.

Quote Originally Posted by weird0ne View Post
    Guys, theoritically, if you can infact control your dream, theoritically, you may never wake up and enter a stage of complete coma.
    theoretically no you will not go into a coma from simply gaining control of your dreams. comas are usually caused by medical or neurological problems.

Quote Originally Posted by SteamPWN View Post
    emo kids cant do this
    ?? emo kids cant dreaM? >_<

Quote Originally Posted by manoth View Post
    2 questions:

1. wouldn't a controlled dream be just like imaginating stuff? because then it wouldnt be that exiting
    2. ofc, like everyone else, sex dreams would be.. wel.. a dream
    but i am a virgin, i've never felt sex, would i still be able to dream it?
    1. It is like imagining "stuff" but more exact when you imagine flying you think of your self flying above the ground. When you dream and you start flying you jump into the air and take of wind wiping at your face (you feel like your there and your looking threw your eyes not a 3rd person perspective.

2. if you try to dream about sex and your a virgin it will just be what you imagine it to be or what your hand has told you it is XP (ik this bc i used to do it all the time (dream about sex) and it really gave me confidence in bed. for my first time i was really cool about (not nervous and fidgety) it and the girl i did it with thought i was a pro

Quote Originally Posted by fredzz View Post
    I just gotta ask, If ur having a perfect dream like a calm one not like the ones that will easily wake u up. Can u be like stuck and not wake up or do u eventually wake up?? plz reply
    like i said earlier no matter how calm it is you will wake up at some point. dreams are not the usual cause of you waking up its usually something that happened in real life.

**as you can see i had a lot of of time on my hands QQ**

sirswearalot is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude u have no idea how freaking excited i am to try this shit oh my god im so pumped i cant wait to be tired enough to go to sleep now holy shit i hope this works for me xd xd xd

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well sometimes i can control it :S like i decided if i go there and there...and i remember a lot of my dreams : )
    Woot

skinnydude29 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    O.o Wow i need to try this. I think i will start tonight . In about 2 weeks it will be awsome.

froggyllamma is offline Wannabe Member Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    omg i gotta try this thanks dude (SEX EVERY NIGHT WOOT!)

sneakonyou is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm getting my electric pads and reviving this tread.
    I have a question...
    But first an explanation-I am a writer and a designer and I rely upon my unconscious state to bring me the ideas of the next day (When I wake up I have ideas that I write down, not ones that I necessarily dreamed about, but ideas that come to me as I gain consciousness)
    Would me training my mind to have lucid dreams, would it keep those points of inspiration from appearing to me?

MaG1C_5Hr00m5 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't seem to get this to work, I've tried it before but had no success.

regan is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I had sometimes controlled my dreams, rarely, but yeah, this gonna take long.

pugsley is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why do you want to control your dreams?

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast