live inside of and control your dreams(long, but worth it)

This is a discussion on live inside of and control your dreams(long, but worth it) within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; this is really working ! when i was young i had many bad dreams (uh i dont like em^^) but ...

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    RaDuiZ is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is really working !
    when i was young i had many bad dreams (uh i dont like em^^)
    but i found out how to leave them instantly
    this sound shit but it works:
    just kill yourself (IN DREAM ^^) or jump down into water
    you will wake up and laugh
    my mom was very angry when i laughed at night and she thought i dont sleep ^^...

and !

watho is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glupus View Post
    wtf?! this works? o0 i gotta try this out (neverending political killing spree here i come xD)
    make sure it really is a dream first

Tsaebad is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Somewhere in between the real world, dream world, and my digital reality.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is wild. I guess I must be rare, but I learned this on my own. You will think I'm lying to fit in, but when I used to have nightmares I could tell that I was in the 'dream world'. I would simply take a step through this thing black layer and like a zipper, pull it all together, and I would be 'protected' from the bad guys. I would also dream up lavish cities that were bigger, more advanced, and seemingly better than anything our civilization has ever built. There, I would wander aimlessly and interact with my creation. I would be able to freeze time, and do anything in slow time, frozen time, or real time. Also, finally, I would be able to think about waking up, and stay asleep instead. I would be aware that one wrong thought and it's wakey wakey. Time and time again I would get to caught up in my consciousness and that would result in awakening. Most importantly, I want to note the end of my most elaborate abilities. I was spooked by bad guys, and I went into the black space I mentioned before. These 'rocksteady' and 'beebob' lookalikes followed me there, and chased me away from that city and I have never dreamed it again. In my dreams now, they are far 'too' lucid. I may not create as much elaborate stuff, but I do not get scared. I can lift anything in my dreams, run anywhere, fly, jump high and far, and also I am not injured I use some acrobatics and bam, I'm on my feet. I have also dreamed of learning to go super saiyan while Vegeta tortured me in battle. Finally, I was fast enough to catch him, hit him, and ultimately, I fried him with an energy attack that woke me up in a pale sweat. So yes, lucid dreaming is true. It does take practice, but the right mind will be practicing these things automatically. My best advice, analyze everything like Strikersoccer said. Make tags all over the real world so to speak, and when you are dreaming, you will have this quaint nudge from your real mind. You will then be able to think with it, and ultimately, use it in ways you could never believe while also being in your unconscious state. That bridging of the gap is very profound, and once completely, I believe, can never be reversed. It is not scary to dream lucidly. It is actually wildly empowering and entertaining. As a child, I was able to run from my nightmares and wake up at will, before the decapitation or mutilation began. Now, as and adult, there is nothing I cannot do in my dreams (except design huge major cities in seconds, I still dont know how I did that.)
    Last edited by Tsaebad; 11-30-2009 at 09:24 PM.

strikersoccer14 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakonyou View Post
    I'm getting my electric pads and reviving this tread.
    I have a question...
    But first an explanation-I am a writer and a designer and I rely upon my unconscious state to bring me the ideas of the next day (When I wake up I have ideas that I write down, not ones that I necessarily dreamed about, but ideas that come to me as I gain consciousness)
    Would me training my mind to have lucid dreams, would it keep those points of inspiration from appearing to me?
    no because you dont really decide how your dreams begin, so there is still that sence of originality and randomness. at some point in the original and random dream is where you would "notice" your dreaming and then have somewhat of a choice. Its more of a controllable skill than a "my mind is trained and there is no going back" sort of thing.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to strikersoccer14 For This Useful Post:

35yeros is offline Im still on a Boat.
    Array
    N38°52'14" W77°03'19" its funny because it might be true
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it is a good way to get ideas for things, ive come up with some very interesting ideas for my work that i doubt i would of though of on my own =)
    When in doubt, empty the magazine, They dont pay you to bring home bullets

bartje01 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is really strange for me now. I can controll it but not really you know. I always win my nightmares and things now.But i'm not doing it myself really.

h4c0r-BG is offline Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, awesome thread, but i've never been able to remember it when i am asleep.

It just doesn't come to my mind, but if i realise that i am dreaming ... i am like going on a rampage.
    XZONE REACTOR

nyaahmaster is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow, this works , I was killing nazis the whole night

dbhinz is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm millions of miles ahead on this whole lucid dreaming, already got to the part in the game where you can pull out shotguns from midair, breathe under water, float around like it's zero gravity everywhere, get dragged through a volcano and turn half to stone... take 7 bullets and still get pissed. Or even see your grandma get eaten by a veloceraptor and his mommy.

Ever see a picture of Gears of War 8? Some strange shit you can pull from the depths of death before we make it there. Like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3 where some sicko fat cop guy steals the identity of the original killer and then goes on a sicko town rape party. I think he was mexican, but either way, I lost both my knees to that son of a bitch! And he keeps comming back for more!

Or that other movie, the Joker Returns where the Joker dies in a pit of toxic waste, I was in that factory as one of his sicko clowns, some shiiit bugs me out. But it's all jus flashy colors when you wake up.

WaRcHiEfAnT is offline Mentor

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thing actually works!!! Amazing... for ya!!!

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast