Easy way to steal cable TV

This is a discussion on Easy way to steal cable TV within the Real Life Hacks board part of the General category; Originally Posted by Iris Don't want to get in trouble if anyone goes to jail HEHE Disclaimer:*************************************** ************************************************** *********************************This guide ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    mrmrpatron is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cable

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    Don't want to get in trouble if anyone goes to jail HEHE Disclaimer:*************************************** ************************************************** *********************************This guide is for Informational use only and in no way do I condone nor participate in stealing cable ************************************************** ************************************************** **********************Now that that's out of the way, lets get to it. Stealing Cable TV.I Have spoken with a lot of people and looked around and there seems to be some hard ways and easy ways of doing this. The easiest and most poor-friendly way to jack free cable is to go to the local hardware store or hobby store and pick up a magnet. ( preferably a bar magnet ) If you're like me and had cable but just couldnt afford the bill anymore you may already have a descrambler box ( the black box that the cable company gives you ) Turn the cable box upside down and just place the magnet directly on the cable box. Put the TV onto a station you don't get ( like Showtime or HBO, get it?? ), then move the magnet around on the box until you get a picture. Once you get a picture on that station turn the channel and Wallah free cable.You can take the magnet off anytime you want so it doesnt look suspicious, but since its in ur house ... who cares The one downside I hear is that if you leave the magnet on too long it will permanently damage the box, especially if its an old model...Oh well. Enjoy!
    Is it a cable box or dish box ???????

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im assuming Cable ...
    I haven't tried this, mainly because I havent the need ..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123